Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Has he been to school ever? He always says 'yes mam', I mean Jillian isn't your mother
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3481776;
    Has he been to school ever? He always says 'yes mam', I mean Jillian isn't your mother
    I don't like Wes and think that he is a total player, however, he is from the south (born and raised) and one of the things that a southern man does is say "yes mam". Girls also have the same manners and say "yes mam" and "yes sir". Call it manners. Has nothing to do with not having been to school as children are taught to say it to all elders (no matter how much older they are) and people that are in a position of power over them (such as teachers, bosses, police, etc). It is also respectful to say it when asked a question.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3481799;
    I don't like Wes and think that he is a total player, however, he is from the south (born and raised) and one of the things that a southern man does is say "yes mam". Girls also have the same manners and say "yes mam" and "yes sir". Call it manners. Has nothing to do with not having been to school as children are taught to say it to all elders (no matter how much older they are) and people that are in a position of power over them (such as teachers, bosses, police, etc). It is also respectful to say it when asked a question.

And the world would be a MUCH better place if EVERYONE treated each other this way. A little manners and appropriate respect never hurt anyone in any situation.

Wes did a radio interview this morning on a station in Lubbuck, TX. He comes across as very well-spoken and articulate. Yes, he does the "yes, m'am" thing often, but it comes across as southern respect and politeness.

I learned this in the Wes spoiler thread but it isn't a spoiler.
    Wes will be at the House of Blues in Dallas on the 4th of July. I'd go but I'm a few states away!
    I like his politeness too ThePhantomsGirl!

I'm listening to his CD on his sister's myspace page now...he's d**n good! I love his voice...love those deep voices. Hope this doesn't develop into a crush, lol.

And wouldn't you know it, I missed episodes 2 (date with Jillian) and 3, but I caught up on the date on youtube...he was sweet, humble and gentlemanly. It's a shame he's getting such a negative edit, but I can see through it.

Owlie1...he's touring all over TX for the next month or so (tour dates on his myspace and his website, weshayden.com).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3516826;
    It's a shame he's getting such a negative edit, but I can see through it.
    Did you watch last night? I was inclined to believe that he was getting a bad edit, too, but I'm having a hard time after that show. Even in his private interviews he was talking about how bad he wanted fame, how he could taste it, etc. How his agent told him to do the show... And for the hometown date he shows Jill his band?! At the very least he is letting TPTB use him, and at worst he's an attention whore.

I think Wes is getting the truth edit not the bad edit!

"I got Jillian wrapped around my little finger" Not a good sign!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

Hi all.

I've lurked for a long time but felt like writing. This is just my speculation, but I think Wes is a plant. The producers asked him to come on and create drama and in turn he gets his cd promoted. It's a win-wlin situation for everyone. I even think Jillian is in on it.

There was something about Jillian's last few interactions with Wes that made me think they were both acting. I can't really remember what exactly they said though.

Any thoughts about this? Is Wes a plant? Does Jillian know it?

Closed Thread