Closed Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3653065;
    I think the problem Chris had was he likes Jillian. Wes was saying he had a hidden agenda to all the guys, kept pulling the wool over Jillian's eyes by making her feel he wanted her, saying he had her wrapped around his little finger, then the way he let her down in the end, and saying he was through acting with Jillian. He was just as rude to her as David was and he called him out on it.
    Okay, if you believe everything about Wes that was shown (as you stated above), then you have to also believe that it was in no way "an edited version" of Wes. According to SDL, Wes was chosen to be this season's villian and was therefore "edited" as such. The producers chose how they wanted to portray each bachelor and chose the footage that we the audience got to see.

Chris' comments ring hollow to me. I can not imagine how they could have given Wes a worse "edit". Chris just needs to shut up and let Wes move on with his life. And in my opinion, Chris is not the kind of friend I would want to have if I were Jillian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3653052;
    what did he mean about Reid? About him coming back at the end? who was he saying that to??
    It was the last thing he said in his most recent blog. Don't have a link, but I'm sure you can find it. Popwatch maybe?

Anyway, yeah. At first I didn't get it. He asked something like, what did you all think about the stunt Reid pulled? It took me a minute to figure he had to be talking about the return of Reid. There is no other context for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3653020;
    Chris tweeted about Reid yesterday saying, "What do you think about what he pulled?" And now he's bringing Wes back into it? He really does not give his audience any credit when he attempts to manipulate and distract them so pathetically.
    Whaaa? CH better watch his back talking about Reid like that. Reid was the only honest one in that entire production last season.

Stop hating CH...

FORT Fogey

I see there that I said tweeted. I think it came from his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3653095;
    Okay, if you believe everything about Wes that was shown (as you stated above), then you have to also believe that it was in no way "an edited version" of Wes. According to SDL, Wes was chosen to be this season's villian and was therefore "edited" as such. The producers chose how they wanted to portray each bachelor and chose the footage that we the audience got to see.

Chris' comments ring hollow to me. I can not imagine how they could have given Wes a worse "edit". Chris just needs to shut up and let Wes move on with his life. And in my opinion, Chris is not the kind of friend I would want to have if I were Jillian.
    I don't normally like to hate on people in my posts but I am getting increasingly annoyed/bitter/aggrevated with Chris Harrison. I feel like he's showing himself to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. I fully believe that 99.9% of the "information" that comes out of his mouth is producer-driven, as he has a stake in the drama too. (Um, TPTB write his paycheck, hello.) His recent interview where he says that Wes should thank them for his edit, that it could have been much worse?! Come on! People stopped attending Wes' shows and boo him when he goes on stage! Really, you think his edit could have been that much worse? Especially now that it seems Wes did not, in fact, have a girlfriend? I'm not saying that Wes is an angel, or that he didn't say some over the line things (i.e. "Reid's a retard" or "I'm going to be having lots of sex"). But Chris, please stop talking bad about Wes. The damage is done, please move on.

FORT Fogey

Chris is feeling the heat of many people criticizing his role this season. He is fighting back by subtly digging at Reid and striking hard at Wes. With his dig at Reid, I suspect that Reid has already refused to be Bachelor. He's probably only leaving Kip out of it because he's still in the running.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3653340;
    Chris is feeling the heat of many people criticizing his role this season. He is fighting back by subtly digging at Reid and striking hard at Wes. With his dig at Reid, I suspect that Reid has already refused to be Bachelor. He's probably only leaving Kip out of it because he's still in the running.
    I thought that as well since CH had nothing but nice things to say about Reid before all this.

Like Jillian though, CH is pointing his rage at the wrong person.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3653065;
    I think the problem Chris had was he likes Jillian. Wes was saying he had a hidden agenda to all the guys, kept pulling the wool over Jillian's eyes by making her feel he wanted her, saying he had her wrapped around his little finger, then the way he let her down in the end, and saying he was through acting with Jillian. He was just as rude to her as David was and he called him out on it.
    People will say what they will about Wes, but at least Wes had the guts to know when to say when and leave......

unlike some chump who was there for the wrong reasons, said ILY, proposed, proceeded to carry on (or try to carry one) his pre-show relationships with more than one woman, and is now pretending to be in love and engaged while smirking at the camera when his Lil Boulder Collector come to his defense.
    Last edited by xseannax; 08-10-2009 at 04:19 PM.
    The problem with rag mags is that when people like what is printed then they think they are reliable, and when people don't like it they like to drag out all the former stories that were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3653095;
    Also, am backtracking a bit, but CH and Jillian did not have to make fun of Wes at ATFR. I guess Jillian is dumb enough to think that CH is her friend (yikes!). Most people know when they're thrown under a bus.

On a brighter note, the info about Wes , Michael Stag , Jesse and Tanner for tonite is: Ranch 616 (restaurant), 6-8pm, Austin. It's a meet and greet/mingle thing.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3653020;
    Chris tweeted about Reid yesterday saying, "What do you think about what he pulled?" And now he's bringing Wes back into it? He really does not give his audience any credit when he attempts to manipulate and distract them so pathetically.
    I can not find Chris Harrison's Blog on the EW website where he said "What do you think about what he (Reid) pulled?" Did he recently say that? Can you post the link here or in the new Media Thread? Thanks.

Closed Thread