Closed Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3647559;
    Quoting myself but per Micheal's FB - it's going to be Jesse, David, Michael, Jake, Robby and Tanner joining Wes in Austin.
    That is just weird that Jake is part of that group. At the MTA Jesse is one of the guys who grilled Jake on being such a fake. I just can't see Jake having anything in common with the other guys. Wonder why Sasha isn't going to be there?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3647603;
    I hope that you didn't get the impression that I was defending Tanner, because I was not. I saw Tanner when he was on Good Morning Texas here in Dallas, and he stuck to the "script" and basically threw Wes under the bus again. If I were Wes, I seriously doubt that I would be interested in hanging out with Tanner. I only mentioned Tanner's name to make a point that Wes seemed to be well liked by the guys on the show - with the exception of Jake.
    No. I didn't think that at all. I was just trying to get my snidely remarks in there.

Quoting myself but per Micheal's FB - it's going to be Jesse, David, Michael, Jake, Robby and Tanner joining Wes in Austin.
    Why? I guess I'm totally not getting it.

Interesting group going to see Wes!

When is this supposed to happen?
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Not sure if this is old news, but CH said in and ET interview that Wes should be grateful with the way ABC edited him. he said it could have been a lot worse.

OUCH!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Regular

Yeah, obviously they didn't spend enough time on him at the Men Tell All. Great, Wes has been laying low....now let's bring him back in to the fray. Maybe he can detract some attention.

FORT Fogey

Chris tweeted about Reid yesterday saying, "What do you think about what he pulled?" And now he's bringing Wes back into it? He really does not give his audience any credit when he attempts to manipulate and distract them so pathetically.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3653020;
    Chris tweeted about Reid yesterday saying, "What do you think about what he pulled?" And now he's bringing Wes back into it? He really does not give his audience any credit when he attempts to manipulate and distract them so pathetically.
    what did he mean about Reid? About him coming back at the end? who was he saying that to??

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3652942;
    Not sure if this is old news, but CH said in and ET interview that Wes should be grateful with the way ABC edited him. he said it could have been a lot worse.

OUCH!
    Chris Harrison also said flat-out that he has no clue if Wes was in a committed relationship. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't CH the one ranting about him and a girlfriend left and right?

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3653054;
    Chris Harrison also said flat-out that he has no clue if Wes was in a committed relationship. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't CH the one ranting about him and a girlfriend left and right?

Disgusting.
    I think the problem Chris had was he likes Jillian. Wes was saying he had a hidden agenda to all the guys, kept pulling the wool over Jillian's eyes by making her feel he wanted her, saying he had her wrapped around his little finger, then the way he let her down in the end, and saying he was through acting with Jillian. He was just as rude to her as David was and he called him out on it.

Closed Thread