Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3646739;
    Think Jake will have the nerve to show? How about Tanner?
    I read that Jeremy, Tanner and Michael were going to be at Aura in Dallas?

Wonder who the other two are..Robby?

Has ANYONE seen anything about Wes since this fiasco has hit the net, tv, and gossip rags? You'd think he'd be out there doing a sort of touchdown gloating dance...I know I would if I were him!

FORT Fogey

He hasn't said a word that I've seen. On his FB page he's busy touring. He really is all about business most of the time. He's a class act and is very polite to everyone. Some girl is going to be lucky to land him. She'll never have to worry about another woman, his mistress is the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3646043;
    Exactly as sdl and the production source I talked to said. Wes is Ed and Ed is Wes. Absurd that it all turned out to be true. I'm sure Wes is just guy who went looking for publicity but in no way meant to hurt Jill and is just a decent, normal guy.
    WES IS ED. ED IS WES. YODA SPEAKS!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3646733;
    From Twitter - sounds like the fellas are having a mini-reunion:
    What city is the Icehouse concert going to be in?

So far Jake is the only bachelor who has really spoken badly of Wes. Even Tanner has been heard to say that he had to "stick to the script" at the taping of the MTA, and he and Wes are actually friends. If Wes had been the scumbag that he was edited to be I don't think the other bachelors - like Jesse and Michael for instance - would want to have anything to do with him. I hope that things are looking up for Wes now and that he can put this all behind him.

FORT Fogey

Why hasn't Tanner offered a public apology on his FB? Was Tanner legally bound by contract to throw Wes under a bus? He had the nerve to post "Is Ed For Real?" after what he did to a friend? I have no respect for Tanner.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3647164;
    Why hasn't Tanner offered a public apology on his FB? Was Tanner legally bound by contract to throw Wes under a bus? He had the nerve to post "Is Ed For Real?" after what he did to a friend? I have no respect for Tanner.
    Me either. He reminds me of a bratty kid who goes running around embellishing stories until finally someone gets into trouble. I think he's been sucking on too many toes.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3646733;
    From Twitter - sounds like the fellas are having a mini-reunion:
    Quoting myself but per Micheal's FB - it's going to be Jesse, David, Michael, Jake, Robby and Tanner joining Wes in Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3647559;
    Quoting myself but per Micheal's FB - it's going to be Jesse, David, Michael, Jake, Robby and Tanner joining Wes in Austin.
    Tanner AND Jake? They must feel like idiots at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3647164;
    I hope that you didn't get the impression that I was defending Tanner, because I was not. I saw Tanner when he was on Good Morning Texas here in Dallas, and he stuck to the "script" and basically threw Wes under the bus again. If I were Wes, I seriously doubt that I would be interested in hanging out with Tanner. I only mentioned Tanner's name to make a point that Wes seemed to be well liked by the guys on the show - with the exception of Jake.

Closed Thread