Closed Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Remember at the F4/F3 Rose Ceremony when Wes said that he was going home and have lots of sex and Ed was caught hiding a snicker/laugh? One more foreshadow with a deep back shadow. I really do think the editors were into IRONY this season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3645299;
    Remember at the F4/F3 Rose Ceremony when Wes said that he was going home and have lots of sex and Ed was caught hiding a snicker/laugh? One more foreshadow with a deep back shadow. I really do think the editors were into IRONY this season.
    That scene occurred to me as well. The "good guys" Reid and Kip with disgusted looks on their faces vs. "the players" Ed and Wes who thought it was hilarious. Very telling.

I don't think Wes was a player with Jillian, he probably was just stating the obvious of knowing what Ed was doing when he went home for those 2 weeks.

Wes' ex girlfriend says nice things about him, Ed is a completely different story.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3645318;
    That scene occurred to me as well. The "good guys" Reid and Kip with disgusted looks on their faces vs. "the players" Ed and Wes who thought it was hilarious. Very telling.
    Wes said it was an inside joke for all the guys. They had all been complaining of the long, dry spell.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3645972;
    I don't think Wes was a player with Jillian, he probably was just stating the obvious of knowing what Ed was doing when he went home for those 2 weeks.

Wes' ex girlfriend says nice things about him, Ed is a completely different story.
    That's the big difference between Wes and Ed IMO. Wes' ex-gf Laurel completely backed him up by saying they were not together, and that Wes was a good guy. Ed's ex-gfs Lindsey and Bethany are contradicting Ed by saying they were still together and that he's a d-bag.

Completely different scenarios. I hate that Wes was punished for Ed's crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3646034;
    That's the big difference between Wes and Ed IMO. Wes' ex-gf Laurel completely backed him up by saying they were not together, and that Wes was a good guy. Ed's ex-gfs Lindsey and Bethany are contradicting Ed by saying they were still together and that he's a d-bag.

Completely different scenarios. I hate that Wes was punished for Ed's crime.
    Exactly as sdl and the production source I talked to said. Wes is Ed and Ed is Wes. Absurd that it all turned out to be true. I'm sure Wes is just guy who went looking for publicity but in no way meant to hurt Jill and is just a decent, normal guy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3646043;
    Exactly as sdl and the production source I talked to said. Wes is Ed and Ed is Wes. Absurd that it all turned out to be true. I'm sure Wes is just guy who went looking for publicity but in no way meant to hurt Jill and is just a decent, normal guy.
    I think so too; I said the same thing about Ed and Wes being interchangeable; however Wes was the open book version and was not trying to hurt Jillian; he was there to sell records and he told everyone what he was there for. You have to admit the truth so that you can move on and Wes admitted the truth even though we didn't like him for it. I respect him and Brad Womack a lot more than I respect Mr. Ed. None of the guys would have proposed if they had done or were doing what Ed had done and was doing (not only to Jillian but to Bethany and Lindsey and god only know who else.) You know what Ed reminds me of; some of the politicians (I will not mention any names) who go to foreign countries or take up with their staff and cheat on their wives and the wives keep saying that they still love them and they say that their paramours were their soul mates embarrassing their wives and their families. I fear that Jillian may end up like that. She is a real dynamo; but loyal to a fault.

Fleiss threw Wes under the bus again!

From Twitter - sounds like the fellas are having a mini-reunion:

Rumor is that David & Jesse, 2 other of Jillian's suitors in "The Bachelorette," will attend Fri.night's Icehouse concert w/ Wes Hayden. ...

FORT Fogey

Think Jake will have the nerve to show? How about Tanner?

Closed Thread