Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

More love for Wes :
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Adding some love for Wes!
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3637948;
    Adding some love for Wes!
    I dreaded his leaving (since I read spoilers), watched him leave, the rest of the episodes were empty. And I recorded over the episodes after his.

I'm hoping to get a huge hug from him someday at one of his shows.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The feeling I got from the un-said words between Jillian and Wes (what we didn't hear) was the Wes still carried feelings for Laurel (who broke up with him quite a while before the show) and needed to work out those feelings before he was ready for a commitment to her. She said, "He has other issues to work on..." and she was not talking about his singing career. She never believed he had a girlfriend immediately before or during the show, and I don't either.

jlccaz posted in the Ed thread today that the anonymous production person IMing with Alana and others said cryptically that Wes is Ed and Ed is Wes. Now, of course, we can see that Wes' supposed indiscretion was a "beard" or cover to protect Ed until after the Finale - if, indeed, Ed became the F1.

Ahhhh....Deceivers All...the real part of reality television.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

On RS's site, I listened to the interview where he sang. He has a really nice voice, has a Garth Brooks sound to it.

FORT Regular

I intend to go to itunes and download Wes's music right now. He may not have had the right intentions for going on the show, but his intentions were certainly more understandable than Jillian's fiance's were. Wes's biggest mistake seemed to be not understanding what he was getting himself into. Hopefully he is feeling some vidication right now that people see he wasn't the big jerk they made him out to be.....that title needed to go to Ed!

Too bad Wes spoke out a little too early. It would have been best to do so now to show how hypocritcal this show (and I mean Chris Harrison) is. They totally tried to destroy Wes and make him look like a cad and jerk. Then again, this show didn't give him much choice.

FORT Newbie

I have always been one of a few that defended Wes whenever I could.
    What they did to him was deplorable ! Go Wes !

FORT Fogey

Me too. I liked him from the start. I could tell he wasn't the type to take any guff. He was definitely out of his element there, I thought. He's getting the last laugh, but, he's too nice to do it publicly. A real class act. A lot of those guys could take a lesson or two from him.

FORT Fanatic

I would be most interested in what Wes' reaction is to the allegations regarding Ed after the way he was portrayed during this season. He doesn't seem like such a bad guy now in comparison. They have him listed as one of the summers reality show villians in this weeks TV guide. Right under a picture of the happy couple. It would have been a lot more entertaining season if they had just let us know it was Ed all along with the girlfriends and then let us watch Jillian pick him in the end anyways.

Closed Thread