Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3591098;
    6 more Reid avatars, including the two that seeker requested (#5 & #6):

*phew*

Thanks for the comments, guys! Once again, you can find all the avatars in an album on my profile.
    The 3rd one is my fav of this bunch! So dang funny!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3591025;
    Avalon...you've outdone yourself, with your latest Avi!

The look on his face in that SC...priceless!! It's the "I know I sound crazy, but I'm serious here..." look!

I was rewatching some earlier episodes, and I've commented before that Reid's 'look' seems to change alot. He always looks good, but so differernt. He has really changed even in the 2 months of doing the show...and I must say, degrading or not, he looked totally hot when he was getting cut, and in the limo afterwards...
    I'd love to see the many faces(expressions) of Reid. No words required, the pics alone will bring a smile.

With Kip we may see a lot of eyebrow raising and smiles.

With Ed all you need is one or two pics - that's pretty much it.

Avalon, you there?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3591098;
    6 more Reid avatars, including the two that seeker requested (#5 & #6):

*phew*

Thanks for the comments, guys! Once again, you can find all the avatars in an album on my profile.
    You are the best! These are so good! I am debating using the "Hey Mr. Rose" one because that was my sig line for so long but I love them all. I think Reid looked the hottest on the train (the foreshadowing one) and when he was leaning on the couch on his FD when Jilly was unbuttoning his shirt. He looked so vulnerable there. **swoon**
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3591275;
    You are the best! These are so good! I am debating using the "Hey Mr. Rose" one because that was my sig line for so long but I love them all. I think Reid looked the hottest on the train (the foreshadowing one) and when he was leaning on the couch on his FD when Jilly was unbuttoning his shirt. He looked so vulnerable there. **swoon**
    Every time I look at the avatar Soy Grande, Soy Lavender I burst out laughing. Good therapy!. Now Avalon comes up with the ABE Club? You are just full of surprises, Avalon! Thanks for the wonderful avatars.

Did some already pick the "you just rolled your eyes" one?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3591301;
    Every time I look at the avatar Soy Grande, Soy Lavender I burst out laughing. Good therapy!. Now Avalon comes up with the ABE Club? You are just full of surprises, Avalon! Thanks for the wonderful avatars.

Did some already pick the "you just rolled your eyes" one?
    I didn't come up with ABE-- someone else did, a few days ago! Unfortunately I can't remember who.

ETA

It was ironcat who proposed "Anyone But Ed" and sallys who thought we should use the acronym ABE!
    Last edited by AvalonR; 07-20-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3590941;
    ============================== =======
    Oh yes he does!!! And I love it! He says he feels like a 4 year old. I like you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! ROFL!
    Well, I think those are just cute, not necessaryily dorky! I must have Reid-colored glasses on, because everything he does is just perfect!! Well, there is one thing that I thought he should have done that he didn't. When Jillian was meeting him in that room when they talked about their signs...I wish Reid would have stood when she came into the room.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that also. But, other than that, I think he's been an absolute gentleman - e.g., putting her napkin on her lap at their dinner in Spain, among other things. He just always seems so thoughtful of her and checks in with her on her feelings.

ms_kreddy

It looks like Reid's profile has been removed from facebook. His page used to be private but there was info in his profile that indicated he liked blondes (I forget what blonde actress he cites) and that he likes Kings of Leon. Now the profile is empty or not visible. I wonder why he took it down. Maybe there are too many friend requests and he's gotten even more private?

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3591275;
    Yeah, I loved that one, too! I could sit and watch them two forever in that scene just staring into one another's eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3591025;
    Avalon...you've outdone yourself, with your latest Avi!

The look on his face in that SC...priceless!! It's the "I know I sound crazy, but I'm serious here..." look!

I was rewatching some earlier episodes, and I've commented before that Reid's 'look' seems to change alot. He always looks good, but so differernt. He has really changed even in the 2 months of doing the show...and I must say, degrading or not, he looked totally hot when he was getting cut, and in the limo afterwards...
    Hi, HardSpun - I so agree with you! He is first class IMO. A poster on one of the threads said he should dress up more for Jillian (one example of scruffiness was when he greeted her in Spain). I so loved his look then, 5 o'clock shadow in the morning, hair slightly mussed - just like it would probably be when he first wakes up in the morning, sigh! And I like his t-shirts. But he is also a sharp dresser, and I like that about him also. I also think he has changed in the last couple of months (though I liked him much the first time he walked into the room and met Jillian).

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3591381;
    Well, I think those are just cute, not necessaryily dorky! I must have Reid-colored glasses on, because everything he does is just perfect!! Well, there is one thing that I thought he should have done that he didn't. When Jillian was meeting him in that room when they talked about their signs...I wish Reid would have stood when she came into the room.
    I noticed that also. But, other than that, I think he's been an absolute gentleman - e.g., putting her napkin on her lap at their dinner in Spain, among other things. He just always seems so thoughtful of her and checks in with her on her feelings.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't notice that napkin thing either until someone else pointed it out, but wasn't that great! I am like Jillian, I cannot get this perma-grin off my face when I think about him/them!

Closed Thread