Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

GeorgiaReidFan

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3660535;
    chopstickchick says OMG!!! What did you say?
    ==============================
    Nice try hacker!!! Get a life will ya?! And just grow up!

This could be turned into a movie!
    ==========================
    LOL I think the real Reid will find humor in your tweet. After the last two nights, I know I did. You probably made his day.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3661082;
    LOL I think the real Reid will find humor in your tweet. After the last two nights, I know I did. You probably made his day.
    Hehehe I hope so.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3655896;
    Here's what I know from talking to the producers.
    They are aware of the enormous popularity of Reid.
    They have spoken to him and others (Jake, Kip) about whether they would be interested in being TB if offered. This is a formality not a commitment.
    They really don't want to go in that direction though. There is a sense that the franchise is stale and they need a new angle, new blood.
    The resumes are thin and there's a lot of debate about what to do next.
    They are under serious time constraints to get a deal done quickly; they need to start shooting.
    Reid is reluctant but would do it if offered, at least that's what they believe.
    But they want a fresh start.
    End of facts, now my opinion: Please Reid don't let them use you if they can't drum up a "better" candidate. They will lie to you but the edit is already set if you go on - OCD, funny but child like, indecisive - if you have any questions dude, pm me and I will tell you everything I know. I'm not kidding around. I can't stand the way they destroy people's lives. You are too nice of a guy - call me if you're thinking about it......no b.s.
    1. This is a formality not a commitment. (this is not correct, there was a commitment)
    2. They really don't want to go in that direction though. (Then why did they)
    3. The resumes are thin (Find this hard to believe)
    4. Reid is reluctant but would do it if offered, at least that's what they believe. (but it was offered)

Your opinion stuff actually seems more realistic than the facts

Chris Harrison from Twitter:

chrisbharrison: new Bachelor has not been picked yet. We'll announce in a month or so probably.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3661101;
    Chris Harrison from Twitter:

chrisbharrison: new Bachelor has not been picked yet. We'll announce in a month or so probably.
    Good! Looking more likely it's not Reid. I adore him, but he's way too good for this farce of a show and I would hate for them to edit him down to its level.

Quote Originally Posted by acb2009;3661114;
    Good! Looking more likely it's not Reid. I adore him, but he's way too good for this farce of a show and I would hate for them to edit him down to its level.
    Well, I can't wait to find out so that I can know if I am going to watch the show or not.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3661117;
    Well, I can't wait to find out so that I can know if I am going to watch the show or not.
    I agree! Unless Reid is TB, I think this season broke me.....it's just too far out there now.

Quote Originally Posted by acb2009;3661127;
    I agree! Unless Reid is TB, I think this season broke me.....it's just too far out there now.
    YES! If Reid is the Bachelor then I will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3660952;
    I don't know who NotACrazyFan or any of these recent arrivals are. I can't comment on their validity.
    I only know that the "sdl is full of crap" quote has now been attributed to a Fake Reid, a hacker, but that same language appeared shortly thereafter, in the same broken English, on this board.
    So I would very much like for that claim to be backed up by facts, specifically what I have misrepresented. Then we can separate the truth from fiction.
    If this is ABC's, or anyone's attempt to discredit me for revealing too much, then let's discuss it openly. I doubt that ABC is up for that kind of exchange.
    This is my third and final request.
    I'm a new arrival and only joined because I had been a lurker since DeAnna's season. No harm, no foul here. I just wanted to share in the comradere that's all. I hope I'm still welcome!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by acb2009;3661114;
    1. I think it could still be Reid, but they want to keep the interest going so they are delaying the final decision.
    2. Don't you think that the Bachelor/Bachelorette is at its most popular at this point (Deanna, Jason, Jillian - all repeats)? I think ABC will do what they can to get Reid to continue the popularity and very high ratings.
    3. I think Reid will edit fine! I liked Jillian throughout, but I didn't like her choice. I think Reid would make a good decision.
    4. I will admit, maybe it would be better for him not to do TB. But I'm feeling selfish about it and I SO want him to be it.

Closed Thread