Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3660701;
    very true I picked up "crikey" from Crocodile Dundee, "heaps" and overusage of "reckon" from Australians and "parental units" from the Coneheads on SNL, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Hahahahahaha! I sometimes say crikey hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3660952;
    I don't know who NotACrazyFan or any of these recent arrivals are. I can't comment on their validity.
    I only know that the "sdl is full of crap" quote has now been attributed to a Fake Reid, a hacker, but that same language appeared shortly thereafter, in the same broken English, on this board.
    So I would very much like for that claim to be backed up by facts, specifically what I have misrepresented. Then we can separate the truth from fiction.
    If this is ABC's, or anyone's attempt to discredit me for revealing too much, then let's discuss it openly. I doubt that ABC is up for that kind of exchange.
    This is my third and final request.
    I don't quite get it, sdl. From my perspective, you've batted 1.000. The only info that's yet to come to fruition concerns whether Reid accepts TB for next season. Given that your information came prior to any recent negotiations with him, I'd still stand in your corner.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3661022;
    I dont think it has anything to do with his parents. His parents would want him to do whatever is going to make him happy. They just think it would be a good idea I guess. Because from what I have heard ABC is not to this point offered anywhere near what he was asking for and from what I have read past Bachelors have been offered, this amount is considerably higher. Trust me as a business decision to me it would seem worth it, but based on past amounts and his request I would say no
    I don't know....what price would put on your reputation and good name?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3661041;
    I don't quite get it, sdl. From my perspective, you've batted 1.000. The only info that's yet to come to fruition concerns whether Reid accepts TB for next season. Given that your information came prior to any recent negotiations with him, I'd still stand in your corner.
    Except negotiations on this started along time ago. They were recent. And it was more than a negotiation.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3659762;
    Lisamill,
    Since you have been on line since I posted this message, would you please favor us with a response?
    Also, I've been reading some of your old posts. Is it still your inside information that Reid is the F1?
    Many thanks.
    Sorry missed this. Im often logged in but not near the computer. I dont recall ever saying Reid was F1. I speculated that he may be after the after the final rose show. My prediction was wrong.

But each and every thing I said was a flat out fact did come to fruition.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3660960;
    He was definitely definitely hacked.
    Do you know if he got his Twitter account back? Can we trust that his tweets are now his and not the hackers?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3661022;
    I dont think it has anything to do with his parents. His parents would want him to do whatever is going to make him happy. They just think it would be a good idea I guess. Because from what I have heard ABC is not to this point offered anywhere near what he was asking for and from what I have read past Bachelors have been offered, this amount is considerably higher. Trust me as a business decision to me it would seem worth it, but based on past amounts and his request I would say no
    Lisa, do you know if Reid has asked for anything other than higher monetary compensation? Something along the lines of not having to end the show with a proposal or some assurances on editing?

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3661050;
    Except negotiations on this started along time ago. They were recent. And it was more than a negotiation.
    Lisa, I wonder if it's possible the discrepancy on Reid's participation comes from the differing viewpoints of family versus legal division. ???
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3659762;
    Lisamill,
    Since you have been on line since I posted this message, would you please favor us with a response?
    Also, I've been reading some of your old posts. Is it still your inside information that Reid is the F1?
    Many thanks.
    SDL

I am sorry about the full of crap comment. I was responding to the message from this maybe friend of Reid who stated the crap comment. What I did mean is that some of your info seems to be vague and maybe you enhance it so it comes off incorrect. There have been a few things that I noticed you wrote throughout this season that were off. I dont have the time right now to go back through thousands of posts but when I made the comments they were for a reason.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3657809;
    Lisamill,
    I don't think we are very far apart on what we are saying - it's a matter of perspective. If you know Reid, please pm me with a way to contact him and I will tell him exactly what has been said at ABC/Next.
    Thanks.
    I do know him. Would prefer not to disclose how exactly. Hes been told about SDL and quite frankly has said there is no need for you to contact him. If you have that info i would also think you would know how to contact Reid directly.

Closed Thread