Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

============================== =======
    Oh yes he does!!! And I love it! He says he feels like a 4 year old. I like you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! ROFL![/QUOTE]

Well, I think those are just cute, not necessaryily dorky! I must have Reid-colored glasses on, because everything he does is just perfect!! Well, there is one thing that I thought he should have done that he didn't. When Jillian was meeting him in that room when they talked about their signs...I wish Reid would have stood when she came into the room.

Well, I think those are just cute, not necessaryily dorky!
    ============================== =======
    ROFL cute and dorky ROFL.

I must have Reid-colored glasses on, because everything he does is just perfect!!
    ============================== ===============

Well, there is one thing that I thought he should have done that he didn't. When Jillian was meeting him in that room when they talked about their signs...I wish Reid would have stood when she came into the room.
    ============================== ============
    So I guess your Reid colored glasses was on your dresser at that moment? ROFL.

I'm telling you, I have got to stop thinking about him and them so much! I just love "love", so that is why I must be obsessing. The last time I obsessed over TB was Trista and Ryan's season...let's hope I keep up the track record!

FORT Fanatic

Avalon...you've outdone yourself, with your latest Avi!

The look on his face in that SC...priceless!! It's the "I know I sound crazy, but I'm serious here..." look!

I was rewatching some earlier episodes, and I've commented before that Reid's 'look' seems to change alot. He always looks good, but so differernt. He has really changed even in the 2 months of doing the show...and I must say, degrading or not, he looked totally hot when he was getting cut, and in the limo afterwards...
    Last edited by HardSpun; 07-20-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3591006;
    Join the ABE (Anyone But Ed) club, guys!
    Avalon, I love your avatar...that smile...he is so cute!

6 more Reid avatars, including the two that seeker requested (#5 & #6):

*phew*

Thanks for the comments, guys! Once again, you can find all the avatars in an album on my profile.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3591025;

The look on his face in that SC...priceless!! It's the "I know I sound crazy, but I'm serious here..." look!

I was rewatching some earlier episodes, and I've commented before that Reid's 'look' seems to change alot. He always looks good, but so differernt. He has really changed even in the 2 months of doing the show...and I must say, degrading or not, he looked totally hot when he was getting cut, and in the limo afterwards...
    ITA - He does have different looks but he can pull them off! He looked especially good at the F3 cut - how could she have picked Ed when he was standing there looking that great next to him????? I still like him in his glasses...

Quote Originally Posted by jmomof3;3591127;
    ITA - He does have different looks but he can pull them off! He looked especially good at the F3 cut - how could she have picked Ed when he was standing there looking that great next to him????? I still like him in his glasses...
    Yeah, I have loved Reid since the beginning. I noticed him right away. If pigs start to fly and Jillian doesn't pick him, they really need to have an hour special on him and his life and what he is up to. I just want to know that he is okay, then he can go back to his life and be cute and adorable to those around him.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3591098;
    6 more Reid avatars, including the two that seeker requested (#5 & #6):

*phew*

Thanks for the comments, guys! Once again, you can find all the avatars in an album on my profile.
    Thanks again avalon!!! If you are at it again and make one with him snuggling in Jillian's neck and her saying, "Love, Love, Love.", please let me know. It's so nice to see different pictures of Reid all the time with all the posters avatars...we have you to thank for that!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3591025;

I agree...Reid does have many looks, he looks so different in many photos.
    YES..I think he looked the most handsome the night he was let go...when he got out of the car to meet chris..I was like..WOW!!!

Closed Thread