Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3660700;
    Hey Cailg
    I am just on having a super quick lunch break, so first chance to try to catch up since this am. I don't know what you are referring to in regards to where i am coming from. Perhaps if I read more I would understand, as I am like you...confused by the hacker too....and this hacker appears to have been reading FORT, as they certainly knew who sdl, and lisa are. Not some brand new person just brought to FORT by Sonya, is what I was trying to get across. Thanks
    Karey
    "understand where you are coming from" is just my own way of saying I agreed with you.

Sucker for a love story! lisaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3660705;
    I voted a ton of times on the Alphbet poll, and I never saw Jake leading. Reid was always leading, and the percentages amounts were always the same, which is what made the whole thing look like a fraud. t was always about 34% for Reid and 30% for Jake (who are those people?) and then about 25% for Kiptyn and about 11% for "someone new." The percentages varied a little but never very much over the course of about 10 days. Jake is too self-sanctimonious to be TB, and he'll fall in love with everyone the first night. What a mess to watch.
    It wouldn't be nearly as entertaining w/out Reid, but I guess it's better than nothing. I'm still keeping my hopes up that it's our 'Honey Bear' but I know to be realistic about it too. I <3 you Reid and I guess by being selfish about it, I want Reid to do TB. I also read it won't be announced til October. I can't wait that long to find out!! I'll go crazy by then!!!

I voted a ton of times on the Alphbet poll, and I never saw Jake leading. Reid was always leading, and the percentages amounts were always the same, which is what made the whole thing look like a fraud. t was always about 34% for Reid and 30% for Jake (who are those people?) and then about 25% for Kiptyn and about 11% for "someone new." The percentages varied a little but never very much over the course of about 10 days. Jake is too self-sanctimonious to be TB, and he'll fall in love with everyone the first night. What a mess to watch.
    ITA..to me he is the biggest phony I have seen in a loooooong time

K, I'm not sure if this is kosher, but I was reading on the alphabet board for a little, and I came across this gem of a description of our favorite, Reid. Enjoy!!

Chris Getzoff
    27 of 29
    Today, 10:02am
    See all posts

sunglasses Sans a six-pack..who give a crap...but what Reid does have in the way of other body parts in case you didn't notice...stickingouttongue

1. a big muscle..between his his adorable ears...

2. a very sensuous mouth...to give deep abiding kisses that last for 3-days ( Kevin Costner said, that in Bull Durham) but it applies in Reid's case..

3. A tongue...that speaks with wit, intelligence, tenderness, seeks truth and gives it...

4. eyes so expressive and so beautiful...you want to drown in them...unwavering eye-contact---and oh, those sexy little glasses..

5. a smile that lights up the world...and the fire in any woman's imagination..

6. a firm beautiful jawline...as he kisses...he put's everything into it...no holding back..

7. a fit body and a fit mind all in proportion to his persona....a reflection of his parents....a great heritage and genes....

9. looks better than any of the Bachelors in a business suit, has a successful bent on dong things well....a tiger in the boardroom and probably in the bedroom

10. an incredible sense of self and humor....I wonder if Jillian was looking for a six-ppack when they were playing scrabble in the nude..now that's a sexy man...anyway you slice it...and correct me if I'm wrong...wouldn't we all like to have a Reid in our lives?

Oh yes, many of the Bachelors...showed us their six-packs and little else...CG bigsmileblushingstickingoutton gue Hi Reid hope you approve of my unbiased analogy of your anatomy..bigsmile CG

Count me out if Jake is TB. I wouldn't watch his season for the same reason I didn't watch Jason's season: he's boring and not much of a catch. Sorry to be mean about it, but that's how I feel. Jake reminds me of Buzz Lightyear.

If Reid was TB, I would have to watch, even though I would be so nervous for him the whole time. I just know myself, I wouldn't be able to tear myself away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3660656;
    I suggested that yesterday! Apparently it's a no-go, can't imagine why!!
    did she say it was a no-go? didn't catch that. Maybe "Notacrazyfan" is already married or something.

but seriously, Reid has tons of beautiful girls as friends on Facebook (and I trust these are actually people he knows, considering he didn't accept my FB friend request!), so he doesn't need the Bachelor to find his wife. He can do his own bachelor through facebook alone! much better pickings anyways!

I just really hope if he's turned down The Bach, he has something else coming up on TV! don't want AFTR to be "the end"

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3660711;
    My first reason for rejecting the likelihood it was Ed was that the Fake reid wasn't sleazy enough...
    Oh man! So true! Even with Jillian helping him, I doubt he'd think of any phrases when communicating with women without employing the use of derogatory slurs towards them, let alone haikus.

Whoever this was, was obviously a witty and clever person.

It does seem like all is back to normal but just in case, the real test will come if/when the account begins to Twitter "apologies" left and right this evening. That's when we know something is up. If he DMs a few people, that'll be normal but full-out Twittering to everyone will not.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

All right, I'm getting a lot of PM's and questions, so let me just say this.

The only possible way that NotACrazyFan is not legit is if she is a) a genius, b) in cahoots with the hacker c) is the hacker. I can't go into detail, but she showed me screenshots of things that she couldn't possibly have faked on the spot. I asked a lot from her. You have to trust that I examined everything and asked for further proof when anything gave me pause.

I was able to verify Reid's number as the same one in the picture of her call log, on multiple realtor listings. The only thing I could do now to convince you all is to call Reid myself, and I won't do that because it's creepy.

I understand the anxiety everyone feels, because this is an unsettling situation. I personally feel ill at ease right now because I feel a responsibility to the FORT and would never want to relay false information. :nono

So, please trust that I examined all of the evidence thoroughly and it all checked out. I am still skeptic by nature, and if I am given any reason to believe I've been had, you guys will be the first to know. That's all I can do.

Thanks.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3660776;

The only possible way that NotACrazyFan is not legit is if she is a) a genius, b) in cahoots with the hacker c) is the hacker. I can't go into detail, but she showed me screenshots of things that she couldn't possibly have faked on the spot. I asked a lot from her. You have to trust that I examined everything and asked for further proof when anything gave me pause.

I was able to verify Reid's number as the same one in the picture of her call log, on multiple realtor listings. The only thing I could do now to convince you all is to call Reid myself, and I won't do that because it's creepy.

I understand the anxiety everyone feels, because this is an unsettling situation. I personally feel ill at ease right now because I feel a responsibility to the FORT and would never want to relay false information. :nono

So, please trust that I examined all of the evidence thoroughly and it all checked out. I am still skeptic by nature, and if I am given any reason to believe I've been had, you guys will be the first to know. That's all I can do.

Thanks.
    The bolded made me for real!! It's just a funny way to lay it all out there like that.

I don't want to speak for everyone but for me personally, I think you're doing a great job and I want to thank you for at least attempting to straighten this all out for us.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3660776;

Thanks.
    Thanks Avalon. From a newbie, I bow down to your greatness!

Closed Thread