Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3660669;
    She only has 2 friends on Facebook-- I had to question her about that. She provided a good explanation, but admittedly, I still think it's strange.
    <blushing> I have no friends on FB - never really wanted to start with FB, but did want to see Reid's profile pic....

My sisters and friends are upset I haven't accepted their friend requests. Haven't gotten around to telling them why I started with FB in the first place....

OT: OMG I just saw I'm now over 300 posts.... I live in mortal fear of someday being told I have x months to live, (God forbid), and wishing I could get back all the weeks and months I've spent on my butt in front of this computer.....
    Last edited by alsoaktchr; 08-13-2009 at 02:00 PM.

I don't have many friends on Facebook I only joined to look at one friend's facebook page and my nieces and nephews - I was just getting the hang of MySpace, all these social networking stuff is dizzying.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660567;
    I'm telling you . . . this reeks of Swiderski.
    While bouncing two or three women around on a line is unkind and socially unacceptable, it is not illegal; however, hacking into people's accounts and stealing identities is illegal.
    Someone in Ed's field with his expertise would be well aware of the consequences of such actions. I can not imagine that he would jeopardize his career and possibly his freedom to play pranks on Reid. Therefore, imo looking elsewhere is advisable.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3660348;
    I've missed a lot of posts, so I have to catch up, but I am wondering the same as you. This hacker thing seems very odd to me, and frankly, I don't understand where Karey is coming from. I don't know what to believe anymore.

From this point on, Reid should just simply have twitter authenticate his account so it receives the twitter designation the real reid...

I don't think it is such a pain to do, and he would be helping his fans.
    Hey Cailg
    I am just on having a super quick lunch break, so first chance to try to catch up since this am. I don't know what you are referring to in regards to where i am coming from. Perhaps if I read more I would understand, as I am like you...confused by the hacker too....and this hacker appears to have been reading FORT, as they certainly knew who sdl, and lisa are. Not some brand new person just brought to FORT by Sonya, is what I was trying to get across. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3660660;
    Now THAT is true.
    very true I picked up "crikey" from Crocodile Dundee, "heaps" and overusage of "reckon" from Australians and "parental units" from the Coneheads on SNL, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3660682;
    <blushing> I have no friends on FB - never really wanted to start with FB, but did want to see Reid's profile pic....

My sisters and friends are upset I haven't accepted their friend requests. Haven't gotten around to telling them why I started with FB in the first place....

OT: OMG I just saw I'm now over 300 posts.... I live in mortal fear of someday being told I have x months to live, (God forbid), and wishing I could get back all the weeks and months I've spent on my butt in front of this computer.....
    What a chuckle! However, you enjoyed yourself, didn't you? If so, then it wasn't lost time.

FORT Regular

I voted a ton of times on the Alphbet poll, and I never saw Jake leading. Reid was always leading, and the percentages amounts were always the same, which is what made the whole thing look like a fraud. t was always about 34% for Reid and 30% for Jake (who are those people?) and then about 25% for Kiptyn and about 11% for "someone new." The percentages varied a little but never very much over the course of about 10 days. Jake is too self-sanctimonious to be TB, and he'll fall in love with everyone the first night. What a mess to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriella703;3660631;
    Can we talk about the US Weekly article which states that Reid still has feelings for Jillian and that he didn't want to hang out with Ed - even though he said he was friends with Ed in the Sirius interview and would be surprised if the girlfriend talk was true? I'm tired of all this hacker/twitter stuff.
    I am 100&#37; positive that Reid did NOT say that he didn't want to hang out with Ed. The print version of US Weekly quoted Reid as saying that some of the guys didn't want to hang out with Ed. For all we know he meant that as a bad reflection on the other guys, not Ed. I know I'm repeating myself but in this particular case I truly believe US took a neutral comment of Reid's and tried to slant in as a negative comment about Ed.

The only negative thing Reid is quoted as saying in the US Weekly article is that the guys were surprised when Ed came back because Ed had said he wasn't into Jillian (or that into Jillian, maybe someone who has the actual article in front of them can get the exact quote - I know sushifan has the mag).

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3660696;
    While bouncing two or three women around on a line is unkind and socially unacceptable, it is not illegal; however, hacking into people's accounts and stealing identities is illegal.
    Someone in Ed's field with his expertise would be well aware of the consequences of such actions. I can not imagine that he would jeopardize his career and possibly his freedom to play pranks on Reid. Therefore, imo looking elsewhere is advisable.
    My first reason for rejecting the likelihood it was Ed was that the Fake reid wasn't sleazy enough...

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3660705;
    I voted a ton of times on the Alphbet poll, and I never saw Jake leading. Reid was always leading, and the percentages amounts were always the same, which is what made the whole thing look like a fraud. t was always about 34&#37; for Reid and 30% for Jake (who are those people?) and then about 25% for Kiptyn and about 11% for "someone new." The percentages varied a little but never very much over the course of about 10 days. Jake is too self-sanctimonious to be TB, and he'll fall in love with everyone the first night. What a mess to watch.
    It'll be Jason all over again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Closed Thread