Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3660642;
    My sincere hope is that Reid is busy enough with his work and real-life personal interests to not give a crap about what is happening in this thread, or on fan boards in general. At this point I assume he's turned down the Bachelor -- good for him! -- and I wish him well in the next phase of his life. It was a real pleasure watching him on the show!

Bring on Jake, I guess. Golly gee.
    Ick!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3660575;
    Guys, NotACrazyFan is the real deal. I have verified this like you wouldn't believe.

She is friends with Reid on Facebook. I am looking at her profile right now.
    Oh my, just saw her there as well.... she's adorable! They'd make a cute couple! (sorry, Sonya!)

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3660651;
    Oh my, just saw her there as well.... she's adorable! They'd make a cute couple! (sorry, Sonya!)
    I suggested that yesterday! Apparently it's a no-go, can't imagine why!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3660643;
    I think when they rolled out their new homepage and updated the skin they took the poll down. I would give them a D+ for their new look and feel and site navigation. They haven't updated their show pages yet.

Interestingly, I noticed even with the new site design that they still have all of their old DWTS video up - video that's much older that TB! They knew the s*** was going to hit the fan!
    ITA, their homepage is not very friendly. However, people seem to be voting somewhere. I was just curious, because the last numbers where not in Jake's favor.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3660651;
    Hehehe it's okay. I don't live in Philly. So it would be hard for us.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660582;
    OK, great work, Avalon. I believe you about NACF. No what about the "My Lord" statement on Reid's twitter. That is just not something that Jews say -- ever! Lisamil confirmed that is weird as well...
    I think it might indicate that someone he spends time around uses that phrase.... it's amazing how we can pick up little catchphrases from people in our daily lives (teachers/colleagues, etc....) i see/hear it with my son often....

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3660659;
    I think it might indicate that someone he spends time around uses that phrase.... it's amazing how we can pick up little catchphrases from people in our daily lives (teachers/colleagues, etc....) i see/hear it with my son often....
    Now THAT is true.

She only has 2 friends on Facebook-- I had to question her about that. She provided a good explanation, but admittedly, I still think it's strange.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3660659;
    So true. Many of my Hindu friends say "Holy Cow" because it is a local colloquialism.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660567;
    I'm telling you . . . this reeks of Swiderski.
    ITA. I said yesterday that this reeks of jenga farts! Lol
    The truth shall set you free....

Closed Thread