Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fogey

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3660594;
    TwobyTwo says Oh, Sonya! After the last few days surely you deserve a PM or a DM or something from "Real Reid"
    ============================== ===============
    Yes. I would like that very much.
    You have had a rollercoaster of a ride for the last couple of days. While it has to have been a downer to have been posting with the imp Reid when you thought it was the real deal, you have provided - nevertheless - many people on this thread with a good time on what is generally a slack time on the board. Kudos to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3660622;
    You have had a rollercoaster of a ride for the last couple of days. While it has to have been a downer to have been posting with the imp Reid when you thought it was the real deal, you have provided - nevertheless - many people on this thread with a good time on what is generally a slack time on the board. Kudos to you!

Aww thanks Bloomers! *BEARHUGS*

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3660620;
    I thought Reid and Kip were ahead in most non-ABC polls. Maybe they took down the ABC poll because they wanted their employees to start new projects, lol.
    The ABC poll has been gone from their site for a while. At that time Reid was leading by 5% over Jake. Does anyone know what happened to the poll so we can vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3660622;
    I agree! It seems lately all the good stuff has happened after I go to bed and you were in the eye of the hurricane!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660578;
    Hmmm. Someone on the ABC board said that Jake was leading in TB poll and then they took down the poll. So not sure what's going on...
    Can we talk about the US Weekly article which states that Reid still has feelings for Jillian and that he didn't want to hang out with Ed - even though he said he was friends with Ed in the Sirius interview and would be surprised if the girlfriend talk was true? I'm tired of all this hacker/twitter stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3660519;
    Oh no! I told the real Reid off!!!
    Sorry Sonya, but this whole thing has me hysterical.

Seriously, though, I have no doubt Reid understands. And I'm sure NACF can corroborate your good intent.

alsoaktchr says Sorry Sonya, but this whole thing has me hysterical.
    ============================== ===========
    ROFL! Yeah this is all just nutty!

Seriously, though, I have no doubt Reid understands. And I'm sure NACF can corroborate your good intent.
    ============================== ===========
    I hope he understands and I'm sure NACF can.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriella703;3660631;
    Can we talk about the US Weekly article which states that Reid still has feelings for Jillian and that he didn't want to hang out with Ed - even though he said he was friends with Ed in the Sirius interview and would be surprised if the girlfriend talk was true? I'm tired of all this hacker/twitter stuff.
    I'm game. Didn't Reid say he was "friendly" with Ed. Guys usually aren't catty and just go with the flow so I remember in an episode he called Ed a pretty cool guy. It was early on (I think the 3rd Episode). After time went on, he probably thought he was a jerk and just kept his distance. In his DOD after the finale he really laid it on the line about Ed and probably regrets it now.

My sincere hope is that Reid is busy enough with his work and real-life personal interests to not give a crap about what is happening in this thread, or on fan boards in general. At this point I assume he's turned down the Bachelor -- good for him! -- and I wish him well in the next phase of his life. It was a real pleasure watching him on the show!

Bring on Jake, I guess. Golly gee.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3660626;
    The ABC poll has been gone from their site for a while. At that time Reid was leading by 5% over Jake. Does anyone know what happened to the poll so we can vote?
    I think when they rolled out their new homepage and updated the skin they took the poll down. I would give them a D+ for their new look and feel and site navigation. They haven't updated their show pages yet.

Interestingly, I noticed even with the new site design that they still have all of their old DWTS video up - video that's much older that TB! They knew the s*** was going to hit the fan!

Closed Thread