Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fan

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lisaloo;3660559;
    Okay, so I'm reading on the spoilers thread about Bachelor 14 and apparently they are all thinking that Jake is the next Bachelor. I haven't heard any rumors or concrete evidence that Reid didn't accept. Have any of you heard this? If so, I will probably watch Jake as the Bachelor, but it will be such a let down! I don't know if my heart can take not seeing our Soy Grande every Monday. Hopefully he will have some sort of Real Estate show going on and I can still get my fix when necessary. HEHE!
    Hmmm. Someone on the ABC board said that Jake was leading in TB poll and then they took down the poll. So not sure what's going on...

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3660568;
    His friend, NotACrazyFan (NACF) that was posting here yesterday on behalf of Reid.
    Oh ok! I thought there was talk of some secret organization or something Reid was a part of! National Association of Closeted Fraidycats or something along those lines.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3660575;
    Guys, NotACrazyFan is the real deal. I have verified this like you wouldn't believe.

She is friends with Reid on Facebook. I am looking at her profile right now.
    OK, great work, Avalon. I believe you about NACF. No what about the "My Lord" statement on Reid's twitter. That is just not something that Jews say -- ever! Lisamil confirmed that is weird as well...

FORT Regular

Oh, Sonya! After the last few days surely you deserve a PM or a DM or something from "Real Reid"

NACF, thanks for putting up with everyone here. I'm sure you think we're all a little nuts. I promise we're not!

Thanks for all of the laughs over the last few days. If anything, it sure has been interesting!

TwobyTwo says Oh, Sonya! After the last few days surely you deserve a PM or a DM or something from "Real Reid"
    ============================== ===============
    Yes. I would like that very much.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3660579;
    Oh ok! I thought there was talk of some secret organization or something Reid was a part of! National Association of Closeted Fraidycats or something along those lines.
    OH MY GOD!!!! Now that's funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660578;
    Hmmm. Someone on the ABC board said that Jake was leading in TB poll and then they took down the poll. So not sure what's going on...
    Where do we vote on ABC site? I cannot find it.

Wow, I actually tear myself away from here for 12 hours and all heck breaks loose. Another reason to succome to the addiction.
    Congrats to all for getting to bottom of things.
    Sonya, I'm pulling for you to get a personal PM from Real Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3660610;
    Sonya, I'm pulling for you to get a personal PM from Real Reid.
    Hehehe thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660578;
    I thought Reid and Kip were ahead in most non-ABC polls. Maybe they took down the ABC poll because they wanted their employees to start new projects, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Closed Thread