Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660533;
    I think Reid's FB was also hacked...
    Yeah, NACF said everything was hacked, but that Twitter was the last thing he got back. I don't know...as I said before, I am still skeptical. Although, I do trust Avalon and know that she had to have gotten quite a bit of proof that NACR was for real.

I just don't buy the "What did you like about Reid" thing, especially when they were having the worst night of their lives in regards to family. I'm still shaking my head trying to get on board that it is now the real Reid. I'm sure time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3660535;
    chopstickchick says OMG!!! What did you say?
    ==============================
    Nice try hacker!!! Get a life will ya?! And just grow up!

==========================
    OMG, that's hilarious!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3660523;
    I'm originally from the northeast and Jewish, and I have never heard a Jewish person from northeast or anywhere else for that matter say, "My Lord."
    Yea that is very weird I would agree. Not Reid type terminology either

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3660418;
    I had a Jewish boyfriend in high school, I went to a Jewish high school. (I'm not Jewish) I worked at a Jewish day care center. I never heard any Jewish person say my Lord.
    You're correct. We don't say it. So . . . where are we now re: the Twitter?

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3660539;
    yeah, but LIsamill said there was some personal stuff Reid posted on his facebook that proved it was in fact him. I don't think she would have said that unless she was sure
    You are right, I forgot about that...hmmmmm.

KellyGirls says It's ok Sonya! I saw your post on Twitter, you thought it was a faker.
    ============================== ==============
    Yeah. This sucks!

Hey, maybe he'll send a personal apology by DM? You just never know.
    ============================== ====
    Yeah that would be nice.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3660539;
    yeah, but LIsamill said there was some personal stuff Reid posted on his facebook that proved it was in fact him. I don't think she would have said that unless she was sure
    Supposibly nothing suspicious is on his facebook page so I think it was just Twitter

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Hey everyone...I was wondering if someone could just update briefly what is the current status (if any,lol) on the whole twitter thing? I have been trying to keep up but it's impossible to go back and read everything (I have to work unfortunately, heh). Fake Reid, real Reid, hackers, posters, I am so confused. It would be much appreciated. TIA
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3660541;
    Yeah, NACF said everything was hacked, but that Twitter was the last thing he got back. I don't know...as I said before, I am still skeptical. Although, I do trust Avalon and know that she had to have gotten quite a bit of proof that NACR was for real.

I just don't buy the "What did you like about Reid" thing, especially when they were having the worst night of their lives in regards to family. I'm still shaking my head trying to get on board that it is now the real Reid. I'm sure time will tell.
    I'm staying away from twitter for awhile longer

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3660541;

I thought the "what did you like about Reid" thing makes sense if you're trying to cheer up a friend, but it is odd that the poster would be posting here on "the worst night of her life".

Closed Thread