Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

  1. #9501
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659963;
    Fake Reid responded to a lot of girls on Twitter, some just happened to be from FORT. If you look at the type of messages Sonya was sending vs. the other messages he responded to, she fit the bill. She was flirty.

    I think he responded to me only when/because I questioned his authenticity. He ignored me before that, and I had announced myself as a FORTer in my first tweets.

    Sonya led Fake Reid to FORT. I believe this to be true now. Call it a gut feeling.
    Maybe she did lead him to FORT. But after he got involved with FORT, it made his/theirs lives much more entertaining than they planned when they got access to his Twitter and they started to focus only on FORT. It's not a coincidence that then a lot of shady things started happening here. He was clearly pandering to us last night with answering the questions and trying to "prove" himself.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #9502
    FORT Fanatic mamasue1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    513

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Waiting for proof. Haven't we done that before?

  3. #9503
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659965;
    And while you're there, PM one of our sleuthers his cell number so we can verify it's really his phone taking the picture.

    Just thought I'd lighten the mood!!
    I just wish there was something new we could discuss to get us off of this.

    Hmmm...let's all think of how we could change the mood back to the Reid Thread of "yesterday" (and I don't really mean yesterday because that was when everything went crazy).

  4. #9504
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659963;
    Fake Reid responded to a lot of girls on Twitter, some just happened to be from FORT. If you look at the type of messages Sonya was sending vs. the other messages he responded to, she fit the bill. She was flirty.

    I think he responded to me only when/because I questioned his authenticity. He ignored me before that, and I had announced myself as a FORTer in my first tweets.

    Sonya led Fake Reid to FORT. I believe this to be true now. Call it a gut feeling.
    Think your detective skills are dead on again Avalon!

  5. #9505
    Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    112

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659971;
    NotACrazyFan has agreed to send me proof, and I have agreed not to share what she sends me. But I'll let ya'll know if it's legit or not!
    Oh really? More guitar pictures?

    I've been trying to watch Real Reid on You Tube vids to get Fake Reid out of my mind. It's working!?

  6. #9506
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659976;
    Maybe she did lead him to FORT. But after he got involved with FORT, it made his/theirs lives much more entertaining than they planned when they got access to his Twitter and they started to focus only on FORT. It's not a coincidence that then a lot of shady things started happening here. He was clearly pandering to us last night with answering the questions and trying to "prove" himself.
    I totally agree about the suspicious timing of everything. But I just don't think it was a planned conspiracy against FORT from the beginning. I think it was more spontaneous than anything.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  7. #9507
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659971;
    NotACrazyFan has agreed to send me proof, and I have agreed not to share what she sends me. But I'll let ya'll know if it's legit or not!
    We are counting on your highest level of skeptism that we all know and love!!

  8. #9508
    ms_kreddy
    Guest

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3659978;
    I just wish there was something new we could discuss to get us off of this.

    Hmmm...let's all think of how we could change the mood back to the Reid Thread of "yesterday" (and I don't really mean yesterday because that was when everything went crazy).
    I just feel a little had, and mistrustful of new posters claiming to be BFFs with Reid. Otherwise, I feel like we're the same bunch as yesterday. It was a good time last night though!

  9. #9509
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659971;
    NotACrazyFan has agreed to send me proof, and I have agreed not to share what she sends me. But I'll let ya'll know if it's legit or not!
    Okie, dokie!

  10. #9510
    FORT Regular ajview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lolanator;3659980;
    Oh really? More guitar pictures?

    I've been trying to watch Real Reid on You Tube vids to get Fake Reid out of my mind. It's working!?

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.