Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659925;
    Yes. It has to be the same group of people/person. He was signaling out FORTers to respond to haikus with and responded to them multiple times. When he realized your "comfortablyglum" was a FORTer and one who is always on Reid's thread, you tweeted back and forth with you multiple times. And yesterday he was answering our questions as we were posting them here.

He's also trying to stir up drama between sdl and lisamill. Then someone shows up and claims they know Reid. It's all the same thing. No way is this unrelated.
    Fake Reid responded to a lot of girls on Twitter, some just happened to be from FORT. If you look at the type of messages Sonya was sending vs. the other messages he responded to, she fit the bill. She was flirty.

I think he responded to me only when/because I questioned his authenticity. He ignored me before that, and I had announced myself as a FORTer in my first tweets.

Sonya led Fake Reid to FORT. I believe this to be true now. Call it a gut feeling.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3659961;
    A picture of Reid walking into his building after a night of dinner and drinks.

BTW, what building?
    And while you're there, PM one of our sleuthers his cell number so we can verify it's really his phone taking the picture.

Just thought I'd lighten the mood!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3659863;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AvalonR
    I totally agree. I was willing to buy what NACF was selling until precisely that point. That is where she lost me.

Yep, that caught my attention too. Can't believe this stuff.
    I'm willing to chalk it up to her being a Newbie. I mean, to ask "Who's Reid's biggest fan? What did you guys like about him?" well Duh! This whole thread is about indulging in fandom with eachother and talking about what we like about him.

NACF, I am glad you are back, but to stick around you will need to defend yourself! Going through that may or may not be worth your while.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659962;
    I was talking to Sonya, I'll be around for a while

I need to be getting work done that I've been procrastinating on all day due to this drama.

Oh, sorry. I'm bleary-eyed. Really tired - I should be the one going to bed! But, here I sit...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659965;
    And while you're there, PM one of our sleuthers his cell number so we can verify it's really his phone taking the picture.

don't forget we need a newspaper in the photo.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659965;

Reid spent a lot of the day on the phone with NCF. She's a lucky gal

NotACrazyFan has agreed to send me proof, and I have agreed not to share what she sends me. But I'll let ya'll know if it's legit or not!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3659952;
    Avalon I believe those threads are so intertwined that they are getting into one very large knot. JMHO, but too many coincidences in the timing of the tweets last night, the responses to same, the posting by certain posters here, new friends showing up suddenly. IOW, losts of people jumping on the bandwagon OR jumping out of the same wagon simultaneously.
    Surprise! = chaos among all the formerly happy campers.
    I think that's my head!

[QUOTE=soygrande;3659966;]I'm willing to chalk it up to her being a Newbie. I mean, to ask "Who's Reid's biggest fan? What did you guys like about him?" well Duh! This whole thread is about indulging in fandom with eachother and talking about what we like about him.

NACF, I am glad you are back, but to stick around you will need to defend yourself! Going through that may or may not be worth your while. [/QUOTE]

I love it!! This goes so well with your Avatar. I just realized that it's from Mad Men, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659971;
    NotACrazyFan has agreed to send me proof, and I have agreed not to share what she sends me. But I'll let ya'll know if it's legit or not!
    You're always looking out for us, Avalon!

Closed Thread