Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Well I better go to bed now. I'm so tired. Last night is catching up to me ROFL. It's 1:09 am here now. Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659906;
    It doesn't explain how the rest of the accounts have been hacked. And I don't think it was alone. It's probably a group of teenagers or young adults who are bored and have nothing better to do than create hysteria.

Or, of course, a certain petite Canadian and her big, bulky, hunky fiance....I'm kidding!!
    So you think there's a common thread through what happened on Twitter and what is happening in here?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Reid's hacker emailed him that he can have his Twitter back.

The hacker will be chapter 7 in Reid's book.

I'm not sure how Reid will prove that it's him, but he was actually just laughing about it on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659907;
    No, no. Not your fault at all! In fact, we encouraged you to have him come here.
    I second that! Besides, it was kinda fun, even though we were punked. Perhaps now Real Reid / Mama Reid will take pity on us and really come on here!! With that thought, good night, all. My eyes can hardly stay open

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659902;
    Is it possible that Fake Reid only intended to "punk" people on Twitter, and it was by chance that he contacted Sonya, who introduced FORT to him? And any in-thread shenanigans are just the result of bored lurkers capitalizing on the situation?
    Yes, why not I'd say that seems possible, maybe even more plausible than some big conspiracy theory.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659915;
    So you think there's a common thread through what happened on Twitter and what is happening in here?
    Yes. It has to be the same group of people/person. He was signaling out FORTers to respond to haikus with and responded to them multiple times. When he realized your "comfortablyglum" was a FORTer and one who is always on Reid's thread, you tweeted back and forth with you multiple times. And yesterday he was answering our questions as we were posting them here.

He's also trying to stir up drama between sdl and lisamill. Then someone shows up and claims they know Reid. It's all the same thing. No way is this unrelated.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659914;
    Well I better go to bed now. I'm so tired. Last night is catching up to me ROFL. It's 1:09 am here now. Night.
    Good Night, Sonya...rest well!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3659920;
    Reid's hacker emailed him that he can have his Twitter back.

The hacker will be chapter 7 in Reid's book.

I'm not sure how Reid will prove that it's him, but he was actually just laughing about it on the phone.
    And it continues...

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659914;
    Good night Sonya! Sleep well...

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3659922;
    Yes, why not I'd say that seems possible, maybe even more plausible than some big conspiracy theory.
    But he was DMing Sonya on Twitter and lurking here at the same time. He was answering our questions via Sonya. So I think they are related no?

Closed Thread