Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3659894;
    Sonyab, Aren't you worried that this hacker has your e-mail address? He might hack into your accounts too.
    No I changed my password. So it's all good.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3659881;
    I very much do know Real Reid. And yes he did use the original haiku message.
    On the other hand, I could believe you, on the condition, that you do know Reid, just enough to be able to answer the questions to hack his account. And in hacking his account, you actually know when he really sent his last message and when you (or one of your cronies) actually took over.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3659895;
    Okay, I'll bite. What the heck is going on Reid's twitter account right now?
    I was waiting for someone to do this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Is it possible that Fake Reid only intended to "punk" people on Twitter, and it was by chance that he contacted Sonya, who introduced FORT to him? And any in-thread shenanigans are just the result of bored lurkers capitalizing on the situation?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659902;
    Is it possible that Fake Reid only intended to "punk" people on Twitter, and it was by chance that he contacted Sonya, who introduced FORT to him? And any in-thread shenanigans are just the result of bored lurkers capitalizing on the situation?
    Well if that is true I'm so sorry guys!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Possible, but that's not the way I am leaning.

It doesn't explain how the rest of the accounts have been hacked. And I don't think it was alone. It's probably a group of teenagers or young adults who are bored and have nothing better to do than create hysteria.

Or, of course, a certain petite Canadian and her big, bulky, hunky fiance....I'm kidding!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659903;
    Well if that is true I'm so sorry guys!
    No, no. Not your fault at all! In fact, we encouraged you to have him come here.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659907;
    No, no. Not your fault at all! In fact, we encouraged you to have him come here.
    True. *BEARHUGS*

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3659717;
    I hate to say it but I don't trust anybody anymore. Sad but true.
    Now that really IS sad. This has been such a congenial board. Maybe part of the hacker's (imposter's) motive was to foment distrust among members--something that would truly be unfortunate. I hope sdl and lisamill can communicate and resolve their differences, since everyone here seems to respect them both and they both seem to have earned their credibility.

I am reminded of the phrases "Trust but verify" and "First, do no harm." I don't mind responding to someone like NACF, even if imposter, so long as nothing I write can hurt anyone. I believe a lot of the posters here because I've read so much of what they've had to say over the weeks, even while I was only lurking. I guess the lesson for me is just not to do or say anything that can be used later to further someone's nefarious plot! So far we've been limited to saying good things about Reid and being concerned for his welfare.

Peace . . .

Closed Thread