Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659784;
    phillyrealtor is sending twitter back to reid
    ===========================
    Does that mean the hacker is going to leave Reid's twitter account alone?
    Possibly I guess. All of the fake tweets have been deleted.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3659757;
    I want it back too. Honestly, this is just surreal. The one thing I believe we have in common in here is Reid adoration. Why on earth would anybody here want to mess with Reid's account. And, here's what gets to me even more... why on earth would anyone be vengeful enough, or mean enough to want to take a Fort down or mess with Reid's account. That just seems crazy to me. That's malicious and... frankly, seems deranged. And yet, it is clear that things we were saying were getting used on the twitter - that's why so many of us got a little thrill over it. So yeah, somebody was obviously playing us, I guess.
    It's like TB - some people sign up for the right reasons, and some people sign up for the wrong reasons. Most of us here adore Reid, but we know not everyone shares our enthusiasm for him... so they want to crash our party.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3659785;
    Now it says "phillyrealtor is sending twitter back to Reid"

What?
    Does that mean that the jig is up? It sounds to me like the hacker is someone that did it just to show they could. I run a small website and am always surprised at how many people make attempts to hack, just because they can. Makes me so

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LizAzCa;3659752;
    Who knows!! But check out the alphabet board and you'll see the hatefulness there from some of the non-Reid fans to anyone who posts anything positive about Reid, and you'll probably get a good idea. That's why I came over here in the first place! On that note, let's change the subject to something positive about Reid. Did anyone besides me post any haiku's on Twitter? I posted 2 - blushing now with embarassment. Anyone want to see one? He did supposedly do the original request, right?
    Okay, I take your point. I have never followed the Bach/ette threads or any threads there since the first time I went there a few years back - it was to follow a DWTS thread - and after a few days of that I never returned. If the Bach threads are anything like the DWTS thread was - well, those people do love to get their hate on for sure.

Sorry, I will change the subject now. I only had one haiku but I never posted it to twitter - it wasn't so good, but it was heartfelt, if silly:

Hola mi amor
    el tiene me corazon
    claro, es verdad
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

I don't understand why some of the same girls keep posting over and over! Come on girls, if he didn't reply to your first 100 twitters, it's not going to impress him that you keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659784;
    phillyrealtor is sending twitter back to reid
    ===========================
    Does that mean the hacker is going to leave Reid's twitter account alone?
    Whoah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659795;
    All of the fake tweets have been deleted.
    Well good!

Quote Originally Posted by LizAzCa;3659809;
    Whoah!!
    Uh huh!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3659786;
    Since he knows we're on to him, let's see how long Nice Fake Reid lasts.

I'm still waiting for some more posters to show up claiming they're Reid's mom, Reid himself, brother, sister (long lost, of course) etc. etc. to let us know that they're the "real" Reid and not to be duped by the imposter.
    Yeah, I agree with you there. They will get on telling us that NotACrazyFan was fake, and that Reid wanted us to know that everything is okay. Personally, while Reid might enjoy coming on FORT, if he is being hacked all over the place, his first concern is not going to be how we at FORT are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3659775;
    I think they aren't out to "smash the car", they are just out for a "joyride". They aren't really being "mean" to Reid fans (IMO), it seems like they just want to cause a stir and see how big of a stir they can make, and sadly we are feeding right into that.

However, don't take what I said above to mean that I don't think what they are doing is totally and completely wrong. But let's face it, the main person that is being wronged is Reid. He's the one that has to go through the hassle and headache of trying to get this all straightened out and wondering if they have gotten a hold of information that could really be far reaching such as credit cards and such.

For now, we can at least be grateful that they are being Nice Fake Reid.

Yes, I agree. So far not toooo malicious - but getting close I'd say. Very scary stuff they're messing with.

Closed Thread