Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3659736;
    But who is they and why are they doing what they are doing??? Why would somebody want to damage Reid's twitter account and be mean to Reidfans?
    I'm not enough of a conspiracy theorist to believe they're trying to take FORT down, but one of the outcomes of this hysteria-making is that we're all becoming suspicious of one another. This thread was peaceful and quiet until 2 days ago, and now we have informants? And hackers? The season is over. This is crazy.

I want the Reid thread of 2 days ago back!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3659743;
    hmmmm you're right

this is what they wanted

ugh...i think we should just go back to having fun on here. they wanted to ruin our happy party
    Who could they be? A rival site? Just jerks?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

After what has transpired tonight, I am mentally exhausted. I hope for the best in that Reid gets alleviated from this sitch ASAP!
    I hope he or people that are close to him are lurking so they know how much we care.

A goodnight haiku:
    Twilight stars twinkle
    The bright moon shines down on us
    Tomorrow there's HOPE!

Good night all you clever and articulate FORTers. I have enjoyed you all so much.

Night! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmmm you're right

this is what they wanted

ugh...i think we should just go back to having fun on here. they wanted to ruin our happy party
    It's done now though, his Twitter has shut down so no more. I'm sure Reid will get it back and get it verified.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a poster named "Reid" or "Honey Bear" or whatever in a few minutes "thanking us" for getting his Twitter shut down though...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3659745;
    Who could they be? A rival site? Just jerks?
    Jed? No, I'm kidding. No, I'm not.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659748;
    Jed? No, I'm kidding. No, I'm not.
    JED is not smart enough and wouldn't care enough. I think it's a group of people who wanted to have some fun. Either some girls or Reid's old friends from college or something.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

hmmmm you're right

this is what they wanted

I agree. There seems to be so much tension now. I am glad I found this thread because I enjoy hearing all the ways we appreciate everything about Reid. I also like to find updates on him because I can't get enough either. I never would have had the opportunity to hear his Cosmo interview - so thanks Avalon for making that available. I also enjoyed the pictures from last night - whoever they came from. I look forward to more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3659736;
    But who is they and why are they doing what they are doing??? Why would somebody want to damage Reid's twitter account and be mean to Reidfans?
    Who knows!! But check out the alphabet board and you'll see the hatefulness there from some of the non-Reid fans to anyone who posts anything positive about Reid, and you'll probably get a good idea. That's why I came over here in the first place! On that note, let's change the subject to something positive about Reid. Did anyone besides me post any haiku's on Twitter? I posted 2 - blushing now with embarassment. Anyone want to see one? He did supposedly do the original request, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659727;
    I don't know what or to whom Mich is referring.

But I was referring to someone here who I think is a troll. I haven't been secretive about who I think that is.
    oh, calababe. *shrugs* eh. i just think she was following bad netiquette (by posting bullsh*t, not realizing how SRSLY we take this stuff) and she just happened to start posting at that time.

my money is on the forces of JED. either real friends of JED or wannabe friends of JED (jedtinis anyone?) or TPTB if they've chosen JOKE and want to squelch the reidlove.

Nicely done whatever you did. I still have trouble navigating in twitter a lot of the time. I can send & search but the tech stuff is not for me. lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Closed Thread