Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I don't know how in the world that the powers that be at Twitter just can't shut his account down immediately, unless for some reason Reid doesn't want them too.

I think it is pretty obvious that Reid was hacked and I think the hackers are playing us at both ends. They obviously are on FORT (as lurkers, and as calababe) trying to make us think that it is the Real Reid. I am now leaning that the hackers are also on this board as his friend (NotACrazyFan) and playing us that way as well. Trying to see how many posts they can rack up from us telling them why we think Reid is wonderful and how bad he feels for Sonya and her family. NACR was making it sound like Sonya (and her family, which I believe she is single) was robbed at gun point.

I think we need to stop tweeting him (like Avalon said...let's not feed the troll), even by getting the message out there that we know he's not the Real Reid. Let's just rely on Lisamill that he know he is hacked and place our trust in Reid that he can take care of things.

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

With the flurry of confusion, Iím beginning to think Fake Reid was the one that was indecisive and non commital and screwed up his chances with Real Jillian. However Real Reid was in love with Fake Jillian. THIS is why it doesnít make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3659702;
    Yeah, it's just gone! I went to my home page to see what the latest from this creep is and all the tweets are gone. Noticed that I was no longer following him. Tried to re-add him, and it says his page doesn't exist. Wow, good job guys!
    This is sad though. That was his business site. I hope once they figure all this out he can get his site back without losing his information and professional/client followers.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659687;
    Spell it out. I think I do know what you're referring to though.
    what???

I hate to say it but I don't trust anybody anymore. Sad but true.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659687;
    Spell it out. I think I do know what you're referring to though.
    Please do! As I said earlier, I'm confused about what to be confused about. So speak slowly .

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

This whole thing stinks like last week's garbage.

I can't believe this happened to Reid. No one deserves this!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3659712;
    I don't know how in the world that the powers that be at Twitter just can't shut his account down immediately, unless for some reason Reid doesn't want them too.

I think it is pretty obvious that Reid was hacked and I think the hackers are playing us at both ends. They obviously are on FORT (as lurkers, and as calababe) trying to make us think that it is the Real Reid. I am now leaning that the hackers are also on this board as his friend (NotACrazyFan) and playing us that way as well. Trying to see how many posts they can rack up from us telling them why we think Reid is wonderful and how bad he feels for Sonya and her family. NACR was making it sound like Sonya (and her family, which I believe she is single) was robbed at gun point.

I think we need to stop tweeting him (like Avalon said...let's not feed the troll), even by getting the message out there that we know he's not the Real Reid. Let's just rely on Lisamill that he know he is hacked and place our trust in Reid that he can take care of things.
    I agree that we're being played from absolutely all sides. I don't know what the deal with FB is though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

A message to Reid
    We liked haikuing for you
    We liked it THIS much.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3659715;
    what???
    I don't know what or to whom Mich is referring.

But I was referring to someone here who I think is a troll. I haven't been secretive about who I think that is.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Closed Thread