Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659657;
    Fake Reid's messages.

phillyrealtor: i have no idea. maybe jake or kiptyn? it isn't my deal. and the contract i'm under is my previous contract, since you asked earlier.

phillyrealtor: it's slowing down now. i'm getting less fake mail. i don't mind fan mail, but i do hate when people pretend they want to buy.

phillyrealtor: whats your email again? this will confirm it's me. =)

phillyrealtor: did you get an email from me from the email on the site?

phillyrealtor: so now you saw my site with my email and you got an email from the email and a message on here saying it's me. i will always back things up

phillyrealtor: sonya, you're killing me! lol i have no idea how to twit pic. this is crazy.

phillyrealtor: one last haiku: sometimes i wonder. why women are hard to please. story of my life. lol

phillyrealtor: i'm going to get a complex. first jillian, now you, never enough. i'm joking, of course.

phillyrealtor: i will send you another picture. i see someone posted that before. (sigh)
    what a creep whoever this hacker is - psycho!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659661;
    Fake Reid's messages:

phillyrealtor: the guy who made jillian's reid had the jewelry rights to the show, so to speak. i didn't get a ring from him. so abc can't mention it.
    this one doesn't make sense

The only way this will ever get cleared up is if Reid sends a message in a magazine or if he does some type of video message.

I wouldn't be surprised if we some blurb in one of the magazines with Reid saying he was hacked.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3659651;
    Lauren Irving - that's the gal that some other tweeter twittered to Reid about. That she's available and wrote in her blog about. Whoever saved last night's tweets can find the blogger's name - she included a link to her blog. Fake Reid said Lauren was cute.
    DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3659654;
    seriously, it's majorly creepy. Maybe the hacker also hacked into the girls twitter. I Feel bad for her too, she thinks REid said she's cute but actually it was the hacker. His hacker has gone overboard tonight. THe tweets are creeping me out, saying it's been proven that he's the real Reid. THis person is psycho. I feel so bad for Reid. I really hope they find the guilty person
    The Twitter people needs to do something!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3659656;
    I just sent mine in. And furthermore, I think I was blocked because I tried to warm all of the gals on there. Only 2 warnings went thru until I was shut out. Then the imposter deleted the others. I tried!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659647;
    I have no idea!!! I'm not having fun anymore.
    This really stinks - sorry, Sonya. Somebody seems to be going to a whole lot of trouble just to be mean - really craptastic.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3659651;
    Lauren Irving - that's the gal that some other tweeter twittered to Reid about. That she's available and wrote in her blog about. Whoever saved last night's tweets can find the blogger's name - she included a link to her blog. Fake Reid said Lauren was cute.
    Umm, yeah. Suspicious much??

Something odd is happening to the time stamps on the account now, it's say that some of the Tweets are 4 hours old when they're barely an hour old. WHAT?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3659666;
    this one doesn't make sense
    I think it's saying Neil Lane made Jillian's engagement ring (i.e. "from" Ed), and Lane had exclusive rights to the show in the sense of the show naming where the rings came from. So, the show couldn't mention the name of another jewelry company for one of the "proposal" rings on air. Make sense? Hopefully so.

And the above info. is something many of us had already deduced, so a hacker could easily deduce that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3659663;
    Wow. This is just sad.
    Yeah very.

Closed Thread