Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3659640;
    Wait! I'm not officially confused about what I should be confused about!

Are we saying that Reid's account wasn't hacked but someone is just saying it's been hacked? Evidenced by the fact that Twitter hasn't shut down the account yet?

OR

Are we saying that Reid's account was hacked, but that NotCrazyFan doesn't really know Reid? Evidenced by the fact that NCF just shows up all of a sudden?

OR

Are we saying that Reid's account was hacked, and that the hacker is lurking on FORT and trying to stir things up here with all the talk about SDL?

See what I mean about creating confusion? We don't even know what we are confused about!!! Taking deep breath! We need to analyze this ala Reid and come to a logical conclusion (is that even possible?) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659647;
    I have no idea!!! I'm not having fun anymore.
    seriously, it's majorly creepy. Maybe the hacker also hacked into the girls twitter. I Feel bad for her too, she thinks REid said she's cute but actually it was the hacker. His hacker has gone overboard tonight. THe tweets are creeping me out, saying it's been proven that he's the real Reid. THis person is psycho. I feel so bad for Reid. I really hope they find the guilty person

Some people are saying that I am a troll.

Everything is weird now, I am really not sure who is who and I am just as confused as the rest of you.

Last night was lots of fun and now it seems that everyone is going gaga over whether it is Reid or not.

Would the real Reid please stand up?

But then again would you believe it at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by LizAzCa;3659648;
    JHC!!! Hacker boy is back on. I really think it's about creating confusion/drama with his fans. How do we report to Twitter again?
    Twitter Support :: Impersonation Policy
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Fake Reid's messages.

phillyrealtor: i have no idea. maybe jake or kiptyn? it isn't my deal. and the contract i'm under is my previous contract, since you asked earlier.

phillyrealtor: it's slowing down now. i'm getting less fake mail. i don't mind fan mail, but i do hate when people pretend they want to buy.

phillyrealtor: whats your email again? this will confirm it's me. =)

phillyrealtor: did you get an email from me from the email on the site?

phillyrealtor: so now you saw my site with my email and you got an email from the email and a message on here saying it's me. i will always back things up

phillyrealtor: sonya, you're killing me! lol i have no idea how to twit pic. this is crazy.

phillyrealtor: one last haiku: sometimes i wonder. why women are hard to please. story of my life. lol

phillyrealtor: i'm going to get a complex. first jillian, now you, never enough. i'm joking, of course.

phillyrealtor: i will send you another picture. i see someone posted that before. (sigh)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3659210;
    Yep, he is having a ton of stuff going on and worried about Sonya and my family. I'm having the worse night of my life and I'm worried about him and Sonya. You guys have a great group here and I may stick around for the next Bachelor and Bachelorette no matter who happens to be the one handing out the roses.
    'NotACrazyFan'...

Please tell Reid if he is not The Bachelor, I'll be reading a good book on Monday nights!

What I liked about him...
    • His smile lit up the room and kept me from channel surfing.
    • The fact that he has a HIPPIE SIDE. He could have hung out with me at Woodstock... I was the collegate girl with the penny loafers is a sea of hippies! And that's no lie!
    • His sense of humor, seems easy going, and the fact that he seems so smart... very important in my book.

What's NOT to like?

Quote Originally Posted by calababe2008;3659655;
    Some people are saying that I am a troll.

Everything is weird now, I am really not sure who is who and I am just as confused as the rest of you.

Last night was lots of fun and now it seems that everyone is going gaga over whether it is Reid or not.

Would the real Reid please stand up?

But then again would you believe it at this point?
    We think you are a troll because just last night you were telling us that you "knew" that Reid was posting here, and you "knew" what name he was going by. So if you know something, tell us, if not, kindly step off.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Fake Reid's messages:

phillyrealtor: the guy who made jillian's reid had the jewelry rights to the show, so to speak. i didn't get a ring from him. so abc can't mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by bflogirl;3659652;
    Hi ladies! I really enjoy "hanging out" with you. (Even though I never post).

Anyways, didn't someone tweet Tanner last night to see if he could find out if that was Reid? Did Tanner ever respond?
    Yes, someone did tweet Tanner. I don't follow him, and would hate to follow him just to ask him about Reid. But I think finding out from Tanner is going to be our best bet.

As for the 3 options post, I'm going with scenario Number 3...

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3659657;
    Fake Reid's messages.

phillyrealtor: i have no idea. maybe jake or kiptyn? it isn't my deal. and the contract i'm under is my previous contract, since you asked earlier.

phillyrealtor: it's slowing down now. i'm getting less fake mail. i don't mind fan mail, but i do hate when people pretend they want to buy.

phillyrealtor: whats your email again? this will confirm it's me. =)

phillyrealtor: did you get an email from me from the email on the site?

phillyrealtor: so now you saw my site with my email and you got an email from the email and a message on here saying it's me. i will always back things up

phillyrealtor: sonya, you're killing me! lol i have no idea how to twit pic. this is crazy.

phillyrealtor: one last haiku: sometimes i wonder. why women are hard to please. story of my life. lol

phillyrealtor: i'm going to get a complex. first jillian, now you, never enough. i'm joking, of course.

phillyrealtor: i will send you another picture. i see someone posted that before. (sigh)
    Wow. This is just sad.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Closed Thread