Closed Thread
Page 91 of 991 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191591 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3587895;
    HI is Hawaii Date. I am not sure what the h-word is...I thought it was a typo and they meant to say "L-word" for Love.
    "H" word was said by Jillian during one of her talks w/Chris and she was referring to the word "husband."

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3587810;
    To help us through the 9 day countdown, I just uploaded my latest Reid and Jillian video to YouTube under the acct of Kaiya325...hope it helps to pass the time!

I think the song is perfect..."God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts...
    If you have trouble finding it, just pm me for the link...

My theme for the week is...The Audacity of Hope!

eta: I am horrified to just see that missdrspark used this song for a video a few weeks ago...I had NO idea, and my apologies to her! I would have never used this song, had I seen that...I just thought it fit for Reid and Jillian....
    Thanks Hardspun...the Reid and Jillian videos are the only thing that is getting me through.

I cannot believe how vested I have become in Reid and Jillian. I am going to be sooo disappointed if they don't end up together!!

The only other couple I really wanted to be together is Trista and Ryan. I didn't care that much for Trista, but because Ryan seemed to be really in love for her, I wanted it to work out.

But this time, I really like both Jillian and Reid, so I want it to work out even more. It is unbelievable...I truly go to bed thinking about it and wake up thinking about it. I am going to be heartbroken if they don't end up together!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3585604;
    Ok, I have a question. I was going to ask it in the Thoughts and Comments thread but I think it will get lost in all the posts.

We know that Jillian and Reid had a connection from the first night. So, why wasn't he chosen for a one-on-one sooner. I read that Deanna said that the producers tell the lead which order to give the roses in......do they pick who goes on 1 on 1's for the lead?
    I remember Chris saying in Jason's season that the producers have some pull in who gets 1-1's and who goes on certain dates. If they see 2 people who could potentially have a blow up ala Juan/David or Meg/Lauren, they put them on the same group dates. If its someone they want to highlight early they get the first couple of 1-1's like Jill/Mel, Jesse/Jason and this season Ed. The lead can say absolutely no but they have some leeway, if I remember when Reid got his 1-1, Jillian mentioned "finally time for a 1-1 with Reid, I've been waiting for this"
    Team Reilly

FORT Newbie

One of my first times posting, so please forgive me if this has been brought up before. What does anybody think about Jillian using Jilly Beans? Did she use it before the whole bachelorette thing or do you think she and Reid had pet names for each other? Also, do you think the beach ball in the background of one of her pictures for her blog means anything???

Thanks for the avatar Avalon, they are all great!!!!

ryanfan4vr says

I cannot believe how vested I have become in Reid and Jillian. I am going to be sooo disappointed if they don't end up together!!
    ============================== =============
    Yeah I will be so disappointed too!!!! I hope she picks him! Then they will be my second favorite couple.

The only other couple I really wanted to be together is Trista and Ryan.
    ============================== ===========
    They are my first favorite couple!!!! I wanted them to be together so bad!!! She picked the right guy! YAY! I even watch them get married.

I didn't care that much for Trista,
    =======================
    Oh yeah? Why not?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calyhall;3588283;
    One of my first times posting, so please forgive me if this has been brought up before. What does anybody think about Jillian using Jilly Beans? Did she use it before the whole bachelorette thing or do you think she and Reid had pet names for each other? Also, do you think the beach ball in the background of one of her pictures for her blog means anything???

I think she might have used that nickname before her being on TV.
    I am not sure what you mean about the beach ball...can you clarify? I never saw a beach ball...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by calyhall;3588283;
    Jillian used Jilly Bean for herself before the show even started.

No, that promo was done before the show even started.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3588288;
    ryanfan4vr says

============================== =============
    Yeah I will be so disappointed too!!!! I hope she picks him! Then they will be my second favorite couple.

The only other couple I really wanted to be together is Trista and Ryan.
    ============================== ===========
    They are my first favorite couple!!!! I wanted them to be together so bad!!! She picked the right guy! YAY! I even watch them get married.

I didn't care that much for Trista,
    =======================
    Oh yeah? Why not?

Well, when I thought she seemed a little cold during Alex's season. And her baby talk when she was the bachlorette tended to get on my nerves. However, I watched their wedding and everything. I was so happy that it was actually going to be a true love story. And I am so happy that they were able to have two beautiful, healthy children!

All I want here is for Reid and Jillian to be together and have abc pick up televising their wedding...do you think that is too much to ask?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3588330;
    Well, when I thought she seemed a little cold during Alex's season. And her baby talk when she was the bachlorette tended to get on my nerves. However, I watched their wedding and everything. I was so happy that it was actually going to be a true love story. And I am so happy that they were able to have two beautiful, healthy children!

All I want here is for Reid and Jillian to be together and have abc pick up televising their wedding...do you think that is too much to ask?

I don't think Reid could live through such an extravaganza. A TV wedding is probably a pipe dream.

Closed Thread