Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3658978;
    Well call me sceptical...(you're not the only one Avalon ), but I read through about a 1000 posts last night and today.....many, many demanding proof of who Reid/FauxReid was....and everyone seemed in agreement it was him. Now suddenly with no proof from a brand new poster to anyone of her connection to RealReid, everyone is just believing she is a friend of Reid's....and this after what happened last night, and today?!? Huh? Am I the only one questioning this whole thing? I am not as easily convinced.
    Just saying
    Karey
    No, you're not the only one. I bought it all last night...except for the "Reid is posting on here, find out who it is" stuff. I know his twitter was hacked...lisamill said it. And he's posting on his FB. But, now his friend who lurked on here is coming on here and saying that he's having a bad day and just wants us to know that his tweets were not from him? I donnnnnno. I'm jaded now!

If he wanted to communicate couldn't he just say on his twitter that it's been hacked? Would that be hard?

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3658978;
    Well call me sceptical...(you're not the only one Avalon ), but I read through about a 1000 posts last night and today.....many, many demanding proof of who Reid/FauxReid was....and everyone seemed in agreement it was him. Now suddenly with no proof from a brand new poster to anyone of her connection to RealReid, everyone is just believing she is a friend of Reid's....and this after what happened last night, and today?!? Huh? Am I the only one questioning this whole thing? I am not as easily convinced.
    Just saying
    Karey
    Karey, I see what you're saying, but it's not about basing the entire hacker thesis on just this one new poster. It's about taking everything into account-- the twittering, talking to Sonya, telling Sonya that he turned down Bachelor, providing questionable (to some) photographs, up online in the wee hours of the morning...

For me, NotACrazyFan's claim is the element that puts the puzzle together for me. For that reason I am inclined to believe her. Not because I'm blindly trusting an internet stranger, but because it makes sense to me when I look at the whole picture.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Okay, so there were a FEW good things to come out of all of this:

1. We had some good laughs over this, together as a FORT family
    2. We got a few new pictures of Reid
    3. We got a chance to dust off our sleuthing caps once again
    4. We caught a glimpse of what it would be like to have Reid amongst us
    5. Sonya got to be a superstar for a day!!! That always feels good!

Having said all that, I think we would give it all up to give Reid back his privacy and his own personal business. I feel terrible for him that he has to go through this. I am sure it is a sick feeling to have your private things violated. The price of fame can be steep indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3658982;
    I don't have any proof that she's Reid's friend, but I have spoken to her, and I believe she is telling the truth. Still a little bit skeptical, but trusting my gut on this one.
    You seem to have a good gut, Avalon!!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3658982;
    I don't have any proof that she's Reid's friend, but I have spoken to her, and I believe she is telling the truth. Still a little bit skeptical, but trusting my gut on this one.
    If she is Reid's friend what do you think the chances are of her getting him to make a video himself so we can actually "see" him saying this stuff? I think I need to back away and gain perspective LOL

Who is your avatar btw?

For NotACrazy Fan:

Biggest Fan? Everyone! That's why it's great to come out of "lurkdom" and own up. All ages, all reasons, all positive. In good company with all these fans who have great taste in people!

What I Like: Ditto all others. In a word, he's enchanting. There may very well be crazed fans out there, but given all the wonderful qualities Reid has shown, it's sure not crazy to appreciate and admire him, and want to see MORE. Personally from me, the guitar playing and being part hippie are icing on the cake. OSU alum - check. Killer smile - double check. Rapier wit - triple check. Have I gushed enough?

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3659010;
    You seem to have a good gut, Avalon!!
    Is it anything like Ed's "hot gut region"?

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3659006;
    Okay, so there were a FEW good things to come out of all of this:

1. We had some good laughs over this, together as a FORT family
    2. We got a few new pictures of Reid
    3. We got a chance to dust off our sleuthing caps once again
    4. We caught a glimpse of what it would be like to have Reid amongst us
    5. Sonya got to be a superstar for a day!!! That always feels good!

Having said all that, I think we would give it all up to give Reid back his privacy and his own personal business. I feel terrible for him that he has to go through this. I am sure it is a sick feeling to have your private things violated. The price of fame can be steep indeed!

so so sorry Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3659017;
    Is it anything like Ed's "hot gut region"?
    Girl, you have no idea...

I'm sure we'll soon get confirmation about the hacking, one way or another. My hot gut has been wrong in the past!

KellyGirls, my avatar is of the Italian actress Monica Vitti.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3658999;
    Lisamill
    I can't find your original post now in these new 1000, but I believe you wrote that sdl is full of crap?? What!?! Do I have that correct...because I was quite shocked you would say such a thing. I just wanted to say that nothing could be further from the truth. I trust sdl 110%, and he has proven time and time again to have the news of the inner workings of TB...from the production side. His news may differ from yours, because yours is from the personal side....but I would take everything that sdl says regarding plans for Reid etc etc very seriously...and I would pay very close attention and I would be putting Reid in touch with sdl. If I had a way to do it that is what I would want for Reid. sdl, you and Reid are both my heros! Thanks
    Karey
    Lisamill didn't say SDL is full of crap, she was quoting SOnya's post, Sonya had posted that "fake" hacker REid e-mailed her to say that SDL is full of crap. However Lisamill did say that lately SDL's info has been off. Avalon has already answered your other question...

Closed Thread