Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by hpe's mom;3658892;
    happy birthday, gnapb! What day is it? Mine is on Friday--I'll be 34! . I know I'm like 50 pages behind!
    YAY! Being in the 30's is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3658273;
    This may sound stupid, maybe that was Reid tweeting but he was told that he couldn't talk on any way with fans or something like that from abc if he was still in the running to be the bachelor. so, the cover is that his account was hacked into...although the person repeatively tweeting that everyone had to tweet in haiku did seem odd (instead of just saying it once).
    I'm thinking you may be right, Cailg. I'm still about 200 posts behind, but why are we assuming this new poster is really a friend of Reid's? I'd be hesitant to accept anything at face value without something concrete. Seems awfully "odd" that all Reid's stuff would be hacked. If any of us wanted to see what Reid or faux-Reid sent Sonya in private email, we could also become someone else, say we're Reid's friend and say the same thing. Could this really be a friend? Possibly, but I'm not there yet. Sorry.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3658902;
    YAY! Being in the 30's is awesome.
    I agree it was soooo much better than my teen's and 20s!!
    The truth shall set you free....

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3658905;
    I'm thinking you may be right, Cailg. I'm still about 200 posts behind, but why are we assuming this new poster is really a friend of Reid's? I'd be hesitant to accept anything at face value without something concrete. Seems awfully "odd" that all Reid's stuff would be hacked. If any of us wanted to see what Reid or faux-Reid sent Sonya in private email, we could also become someone else, say we're Reid's friend and say the same thing. Could this really be a friend? Possibly, but I'm not there yet. Sorry.
    I just love hearing Reid-quotes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Okay, so I pose a question to all to cheer Reid up...

Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    I know I'm late to this, but I agree with most everyone else. We're all his biggest fan.
    I love, love, love the way he can talk to someone (didn't want to mention her name) while only being like 4 inches away from her face. I love a guy who keeps eye contact and doesn't have that much of a personal space issue.
    Just to keep it real though, going to OSU does put a bit of a damper on things. On the other hand, if he married my niece, it would be one more Big 10 school to add to our familiy's collection!! (I"m still thinking he needs to come to his thread for his next dating experience.)
    Last edited by realityismylife; 08-12-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling

[QUOTE=realityismylife;3658919;]I know I'm late to this, but I agree with most everyone else. We're all his biggest fan.
    I love, love, love the way he can talk to someone (didn't want to mention her name) while only being like 4 inches away from her face. I love a guy who keeps eye contact and doesn't have that much of a personal space issue.
    Just to keep it real though, going to OSU does put a bit of a damper on things. On the other hand, if he married my niece, it would be one more Big 10 school to add to our familiy's collection!! (I"m still thinking he needs to come to his thread for his next dating experience.)[/QUOTE]

heck yeah! we have his best interests at heart... unlike Mr. Fleiss

and there seem to be many mature women on here who can guide him in the right direction based on what they have learned in life

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3658899;
    I would start with lisamill's post at #8641

From there keep an eye out for NotACrazyFan (Reid's friend) who posted right after Lisa.
    Avalon, are you positive that it's Reid's friend? Did she PM you any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3658927;
    Avalon, are you positive that it's Reid's friend? Did she PM you any proof?
    That's what I'm wondering too. She seemed really nice, but we just got duped by a fake Reid, so we need to be especially careful.

FORT Fogey

If Reid accounts were hacked maybe that will make him think twice about being the Bachelor. Its not like these nutbars are going to get less interested in him if he does the show.

That aside, I personally want him to say "NO" to Fleiss. I will watch him on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3658905;
    Lisamill confirmed that Reid posted on his facebook that his accounts were hacked into. She's reliable, so I think we can also trust "notacrazyfan"

Closed Thread