Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I won't get into the specifics, but I know a lot about tracing emails and such, and gmail is almost impossible to get IP info off of via headers. Really the only way to get the IP of a gmail originating email is to have set up via a readnotify service that can do it an alternate way.

Right clicking on the header and all of that won't do it with gmail, nor the normal other methods of tracing email. It's not something you can "back trace" either to set up the service and THEN figure it out. It'd only work if that was set up and THEN another email came.

Hope that helps.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3658790;
    Love that one.

I would have so loved to have heard him play. I know we saw that quick little clip of him playing with all the guys around, but that just wasn't enough.

I didn't like when they re-did the whole write a song for me in Jason's season like they did for Deanna. However, I would have been all over it this season for a chance to hear Reid!!!
    Wes said in his interview with Reality Steve that Reid is a cool guy who writes music. So a question for Lisamill or NotACrazyFan, did Reid write a song for Jill?

Stagliano wrote a song for Jill and there's a video posted online of him performing it in NYC club.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Love that one.

I would have so loved to have heard him play. I know we saw that quick little clip of him playing with all the guys around, but that just wasn't enough.

I didn't like when they re-did the whole write a song for me in Jason's season like they did for Deanna. However, I would have been all over it this season for a chance to hear Reid!!!
    Maybe he's got something cooking musically?? You never know? I did hear his one song on myspace and got to add it to my profile, but he has since deleted that account I think. But the song is still there. It's really cool and mellow. Just a little ditty with him playing guitar. Almost sounds hawaiian or beachy-cool.

Love that one.

Aww that would have been great! Although I suspect that he would have been uncomfortable performing a "love song" in front of the other guys and would probably have made up some hilarious song!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Okay, so I pose a question to all to cheer Reid up...

Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    1) No drama-just so real and endearing.

2) A cutie pie but handsome at the same time.

3) Appeared that he knows how to roll with the punches so I sincerely hope that life gets a little less crazy for him but he will have fond memories knowing that he was the highlight of our summer.

P. S. We all think Jillian is a *#?& fool-that should cheer him up!

The ONLY fault-he likes Denise RIchards. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3658804;
    Maybe he's got something cooking musically?? You never know? I did hear his one song on myspace and got to add it to my profile, but he has since deleted that account I think. But the song is still there. It's really cool and mellow. Just a little ditty with him playing guitar. Almost sounds hawaiian or beachy-cool.
    He didn't delete his Myspace Music page. It's here: Reid on MySpace Music

I like the song as well.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3658828;

I like the song as well.
    Doesn't it just sum up Reid? Calm, cool, and collected?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3658828;

I like the song as well.
    Wow! Is that really Reid playing? It's beautiful, thanks for sharing

You know what I would bring

on a desserted island?

Paper and pen, too.

(So I can write these crazy haiku. I've officially gone haiku crazy. Somebody please stop me.... LOL!)

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3658804;
    Yeah, I heard that one. I want to see and hear him play...I know, beggars can't be choosers!

Closed Thread