Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

[QUOTE=mamasue1966;3658721;]
    I'm sure Gmail forensics tracked down the fake Reid but it would still be interesting to try to get some info on him/her. And it's keeping me occupied and not worring about Rafa's return to the court in about and hour! [QUOTE]

OK, I am a total lurker, but this post brought me out. I adore Reid and hope everything is ok with him. I appreciate all the inside info and especially this thread because of all the great Reid fans.

I, too, am reading here, waiting to watch Rafa's comeback on the courts!! Vamos, Rafa! I was also born in 1966.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3658618;
    I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I'm leaving on vacation for three DAYS. How much do you think that I will have to catch up on? I've already given up and I haven't even left yet!

Oh my - we may need to create a FORT-sponsored "REIDers' Digest" to aid in the event of untimely vacations....lol....

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3651772;
    I feel dumb now. *hides under the covers and whimpers*
    OK, pardon me, I'm 10 pages behind (*was gone for 5 days)... I've seen few Reid/Jill haikus, and here are some more (not as fun as writing limericks, though!)....

"Hola mi amor"
    Reid sneaks around the fountain
    Jilly's date in Spain

Carve your name in ice
    (ABC deleted scene)
    What do red ears mean?

Jill: love, love, love, love
    Reid: I made a huge mistake
    Here's a modest ring

I like you this much
    Screw up your courage and say
    I love you this much

Body language talks
    And what yours is saying is
    Love your honey bear

Three months, a year
    when Philly blooms once again
    will Reid have found love?

Is this a man bag?
    I'm kind of against fondue
    I had to come back

Hawaiian dancing
    we have found Reid's only fault
    he has no rhythm

and now it's your turn... remember that in the "best" haiku (according to my high school English teacher - don't ask when that was!), the last line usually ties the first two together.

And I'm sitting here counting on my fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3658743;
    OT: I like quirky guys, what can I say?
    He is definitely quirky with his "water bottles" and he is gorgeous in person!!! Saw him in Miami for Sony Ericcson

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Okay, so I pose a question to all to cheer Reid up...

Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    I posted this some time back... but in answer to your request... here you go again.

Let me say there is no way I’d be in the age range to qualify for Reid’s ‘list’, however, I have to agree with another poster who stated that he has captured the hearts of women of all ages. Since marriage to Reid is totally out of the question, I could sure adopt him cause he’s just so precious. I’d be happy to share every other weekend with you Mrs. Rosenthal…. LOL (Yes, I know I should be ashamed of myself… but sorry, I just can’t help it.)

I’ve been re-watching ATFR on my puter while reading the board and when it comes to his interview, there are just so many things that make Reid so adorable and unique. Here’s a few that I noticed during his interview with CH and I’m sure there are many more that could be identified or already been mentioned.

I love the way he pauses just for a split second before he responds or answers a question.

I love the way he pronounces and the enunciation he puts on some of his words.

I love the way he has just a hint of a smile even if he’s answering a really tough hurtful question.

I love his eyes and the way they sparkle.

I love that he faces and looks directly at whomever he is speaking to and seems to truly listen to what they are saying.

I love his hair (especially the bedhead look).

I love his sense of style... whether it be casual, preppy or business

I love when he has a big smile and laughs where he can flash those beautiful teeth.

I know only great things are in store for Reid and I'll be excited and anxious to follow his journey no matter what he decides it will be.

OK… cougar going back in her cage…. or better yet... maybe a cold shower would be better.
    No boy is worth crying over.. and the one who is won't make you cry ~~~ author: Sarah Kane ~ 10 years old

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Okay, so I pose a question to all to cheer Reid up...

Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    It was very evident to me and my husband as well that Reid is a very personable guy whose actions and words revealed how genuinely he felt (or still feels) for Jillian. He came off as intelligent, funny, and classy. When he spoke to Jillian, he looked right in her eyes which showed us that he was being sincere and didn't have anything to hide.

As for his biggest fan, he has too many to count or compare, but I thank him for the pleasure he has given to a good friend of mine from upstate NY who is battling breast cancer and winning. She tried tweeting him on twitter but never received a response (which she understands). Her name is Susan, and she adores Reid.

My avatar is a picture that was hacked from his Facebook possibly? I feel dirty now.

Boy oh boy, I finally got caught up on all the posts. I'm sorely disappointed that we didn't have Reid in our presense last night. Feel even worse for what he's going through. The price of fame... what's it worth?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3658745;
    Yeah, Agentcurls, I have to admit that yours have been some of the best!!
    Thanks, ryanfan4eva. I have a lot of down-time in my job.

Strumming your guitar
    Playing songs, were all "red ears"
    Do we get to hear?

Who is that dream girl?
    Put honesty above all
    Know you will find her

Cooked up some dinner
    The prawns DID save me this time
    Kiss my burnt finger?

You were our dark horse
    Galloping into Jill's heart
    Who laughs last but you?

Sun about to set
    At podium; two lovers
    Paradise now lost

Hard to utter love
    "Tell her how you feel" Tiki says
    Feelings still linger...??

Up the orange tree Jill
    Get onto my strong shoulders
    Bright orange, now rotten

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3658777;
    Thanks, ryanfan4eva. I have a lot of down-time in my job.

Strumming your guitar
    Playing songs, were all "red ears"
    Do we get to hear?
    Love that one.

I would have so loved to have heard him play. I know we saw that quick little clip of him playing with all the guys around, but that just wasn't enough.

I didn't like when they re-did the whole write a song for me in Jason's season like they did for Deanna. However, I would have been all over it this season for a chance to hear Reid!!!

Closed Thread