Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3658649;
    YUP YOU GOT IT!

Thanks Sonya. You should probably start changing your passwords on your email and twitter accounts. Please tell me you did not give out your phone # to the hacker!!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3658573;
    Well at least it proved the power of Reid, bwah, as an exercise. It did seem odd to have personal twitters on a clearly business twitter page when you can just set up two pages, one for personal one for business.

Anyone trace that gmail to Canada, ehem. As in BC as in who is there this week?
    I had the exact same thought Lavender...exact same.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658629;
    As his friend I enjoy his sense of humor. I like that he still seems very down to earth despite this world wind. And I like the fact that he talks more than a 12 year old girl.
    bwaaaahh!! thank you for letting us in on that

FORT Newbie

I missed a lot from today's bruhaha. So, when did the fake Reid take over Twitter? Was it the fake Reid who sent the 3 pictures? OMG, I am so confused and don't know whom to believe. Can someone ask Reid to make a video to clarify the situation? I think that would redeem his character and clear up some things around here. Also, where did you guys find out about Reid's twitter, FB, and emails being hacked? Did he post it on FB or was it heresay?

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658327;
    Haha, please don't be offended!!! It wasn't aimed at anyone here, but more at the hacker. I was trying to sign up quick and I was like "notacrazyfan!!!!!". It was either that or "notacrazystalker". Plus I thought that when I tell him to read what I said he'd laugh at my user name.
    Still catching up on this thread....
    NACF, thx for the heads-up, and for trying to help Reid through this latest bump.

If possible, could you please encourage him to touch base with FORTer sdl, who'd like to save him further grief at the hands of MF/TB....?
    Worrywarts like myself are concerned about what might happen if Reid does indeed become the next Bachelor (not worried about Reid at all - but VERY worried about what Fleiss could do to him)...
    Many thanks in advance!

Well, out this horrible situation at least we got some new pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3658588;
    Everyone
    His being quirky, his honesty, his eyes and his smile
    Almost forgot the glasses..
    yes and the glasses! I personally think that lady on the train was very wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3658655;
    Thanks Sonya. You should probably start changing your passwords on your email and twitter accounts. Please tell me you did not give out your phone # to the hacker!!
    Yeah I changed my password on my email account. No I didn't give out my phone number. He didn't want to call me anyway. He said it was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3658637;
    based on info i've googled, it's my understanding that if the sender was using gmail on the web (as opposed to using outlook or apple's mail program) the header information will not contain x-originating-ip.
    Let it be known that I forwarded the email to mamasue who couldn't determine the IP, even though she said she usually can.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3658675 View Post
    yes and the glasses! I personally think that lady on the train was very wrong!
    I think she was wrong too, oh yeah and the RED ears. (Did I just say that)

Closed Thread