Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3658601;
    The poster who claims Reid was posting here last night.
    I am not a troll. Things are just weird right now. I think you guys are getting too caught up and need to relax.

We all had fun and if it was a "faux" Reid, oh well....

FORT Newbie

pretty much everything! Reid seems a bit like me...sneaky funny, silly, grounded but not too serious

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658479;
    No offense taken. I only came on here to post because Reid is having a bad day. I thought you would all like to know that he hasn't been Tweeting. I came on before because someone told me about the haiku's. Sure, you guys have no reason to believe me, but I am just trying to look out for all parties involved. Reid is a nice guy who doesn't deserve someone going behind his back.
    Having been a victim of identity theft, please be sure Reid notifies the credit bureaus. He probably knows this, but once a thief has breeched passwords, the damage they can do can be extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3658587;
    I'm just catching up so I don't know if this has been answered yet but if you right click the email address in the from section up at top, and then click on properties, it should display the IP Address of the sender. There are sites that you can search an IP address. If they have not used software to block or change the IP address you should be able to get the provider information (AOL, MSN etc.) and the location area of the user.
    based on info i've googled, it's my understanding that if the sender was using gmail on the web (as opposed to using outlook or apple's mail program) the header information will not contain x-originating-ip.

This just gets crazier by the minute. Can someone confirm for me:

1. Fake Reid last night on Twitter?
    2. Reid's twitter & emails hacked?
    3. Hacker was lurking here?
    4. New Reid friend here verifies all of this?

Does that sum it up??

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Okay, so I pose a question to all to cheer Reid up...

Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    1) well if staying up till 3am to figure out if it was really him tweeting after working a 12hr day is any evidence... then me!... err, did I really just admit that?

2) his facial expressions and his sense of humor. oh and the fact that he's monogamous, unlike some other bachelors I won't name

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658629;
    As his friend I enjoy his sense of humor. I like that he still seems very down to earth despite this world wind. And I like the fact that he talks more than a 12 year old girl.
    Is he going to like that you said that? Do you mind telling us how long you have known him?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658629;
    As his friend I enjoy his sense of humor. I like that he still seems very down to earth despite this world wind. And I like the fact that he talks more than a 12 year old girl.

really

I work around alot of 12yr old girls...that could go either way

he can talk at us anytime

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3658642;
    This just gets crazier by the minute. Can someone confirm for me:

1. Fake Reid last night on Twitter?
    2. Reid's twitter & emails hacked?
    3. Hacker was lurking here?
    4. New Reid friend here verifies all of this?

Does that sum it up??
    YUP YOU GOT IT!

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?
    You're asking for a biiiiiiiig cat fight with number 1. Its pretty safe to say that of all the communities, this one is by faaaaaaaaaar the biggest Reid community.

What did I like about him? For starters his sense of humor. The expression on his face and his little hand movement when discussing the astrological sign compatability with Jillian was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Some people have this ridiculous sense of humor that is just over the top and in your face; his is like...I guess I'd call him a creeper. His comments were always made with this 100% serious look on his face and then a few seconds later you'd see this sly smile like one you'd see on a kid thinking he just fooled his mom about who actually broke the window with the baseball. It's brilliant and so adorable.

His integrity and honesty is unlike anyone we've been shown in the history of this show. He appeared to be totally honest with Jillian from beginning to end.

His sense of style is really good, too. I like that preppy/hipster mix he's got going on.

Closed Thread