Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658569;
    Okay, so I pose a question to all to cheer Reid up...

Who here is his biggest fan?

What did you guys like about him?

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    soy grande

his sense of humour was priceless, and he wasn't all drama, he just seemed normal in a sea of insanity

OK folks, left for 1 hour to take my son to swim class, now have FORTY PAGES to catch up on! wtheck?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Too much drama. I am sure seeing positive stuff will make him giggle. Or at least seeing my post will. Haha.
    1) I don't remember there ever being this much enthusiasm over a bach contestant

2) He's been the most REAL bachelor to grace this show. He's authentic, warm, witty, and definitely easy on the eyes.

I want to say I'm his biggest fan (but I'm married !), but seriously he has TONS of fans as he already knows...

What I LOVED about him: he's so funny, almost everything that came out of his mouth made me laugh, he seemed so "real" compared to the other guys, I think he's HOT, love how he didn't cave and just say what Jill wanted to hear, .....basically seems like he'd be a riot to hang out with. oh yeah, his smile, his warmth, and I noticed the little things that show he was raised to be a true gentleman, like how he touched Jill or how he helped her with her chair or napkin, pulled her hair back, etc...

Okay, as his friend, what do you like best about him!? DO you think he shoudl do the bach?!

I like the fact he was realistic - he wasn't going to tell Jillian what she and the producers wanted to hear when he didn't feel it. He appears to be the most honest Bachelor in the history of the show since Ryan Sutter. Well Charlie O Connell was the Bachelor-star so he doesn't count, he was funny and real, which was ironic because he's an actor, but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658343;
    No, I didn't nominate him
    Great to have you on FORT!!!! Please let Reid know not everyone is a "Crazy Fan". He was just so darn real & likeable on this season that most of us want to see him actually end up with a girl who is right for him . It is hard to wait until they announce the next Bachelor, we are keeping our fingers crossed for him!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3658605;
    OK folks, left for 1 hour to take my son to swim class, now have FORTY PAGES to catch up on! wtheck?
    I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I'm leaving on vacation for three DAYS. How much do you think that I will have to catch up on? I've already given up and I haven't even left yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3658592;
    What the heck is that kind of virus on your computer that logs all your keystrokes and transmits them? It doesn't affect function or anything on the surface so you don't know its there.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I need an IT person here! Where's Ed?! Oh probably too busy wiping his hard drive....

It is possible to put spyware monitoring software on another person's computer - either if you have access to it [commonly used by parents to monitor their kids or spouses to catch cheating spouses or companies to see who is goofing off or perhaps giving away corporate secrets/insider trading etc] or by hacking/email -spyware that captures every keystroke....

FORT Fanatic

The thing I liked most about Reid on the show was that he seemed real and normal. He didn't say all those trite words that most on the show seem to say without much feeling. I liked that when he said something he seemed to back it up by his facial expressions and body language. He also has a great smile and sense of humor. Honestly his personality reminds me a lot of my husband. Not to mention my hubby wears almost the same exact glasses. I also like the "effortless" aspect of his relationship with Jillian. Hope he finds that with some other lucky girl. Day to day life isn't effortless, so it sure helps when your relationship is. Okay that was a long-winded answer but there you have it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658608;
    Okay, as his friend, what do you like best about him!? DO you think he shoudl do the bach?!

As his friend I enjoy his sense of humor. I like that he still seems very down to earth despite this world wind. And I like the fact that he talks more than a 12 year old girl.

Closed Thread