Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658484;
    I do think that was Reid. I think the first time he mentioned to me that something was hacked was Monday.
    Thanks for answering.

I do appreciate you coming on here and relaying to us what's going on. Reid is such a classy guy. Such a shame somebody had to go to these lengths. That's why I found this all so odd...as fun as it was to participate in the fun, I couldn't see Reid being so "open" to anybody and everybody.

You just have to see it from our point of view how this also still makes no sense to many of us.

Many of us had our doubts that it was him but still some of us are still skeptical as to what's real and what's not. This sucks.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

FORT Regular

For the record, I don't think anyone here feels like his name or reputation have been tarnished. As you can tell, we are all very fond of Reid!!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

All this back and forth, back and forth, and did I mention the back and forth is driving me crazy! "Reid" was definitely trying too hard last night to convince us that it was Reid. He is just not that needy or we wouldn't have fallen for him on the show like we did. As far as trusting others, I think right now, we can only trust lisamill and those others FORTers who have been around awhile and can either prove or disprove (is that a word?) something.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3658149;
    It's a good lesson to learn. Always follow your gut feelings. You did file a claim.
    Well Sonya, it was a great fantasy Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658479;
    No offense taken. I only came on here to post because Reid is having a bad day. I thought you would all like to know that he hasn't been Tweeting. I came on before because someone told me about the haiku's. Sure, you guys have no reason to believe me, but I am just trying to look out for all parties involved. Reid is a nice guy who doesn't deserve someone going behind his back.
    NotACrazyFan Thanks very much for your reply. My apologies
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

I am confused, I will consider this as an unsolved mystery - does Reid have brothers?

Re:hacking, can you trace that back to a Microsoft employee who seems to have time on his hands right now? Bwah.

It simply does not make sense that all his account were hacked. This sounds like a cover story, maybe Reid was having too much fun, got carried away and revealed too much information.

I can understand. But how come they hacked all his accounts but not his FB account? Hmmmm.

Where did the pictures come from?

Quote Originally Posted by TwobyTwo;3658499;
    For the record, I don't think anyone here feels like his name or reputation have been tarnished. As you can tell, we are all very fond of Reid!!
    Very true. Most people (except internet people) don't even have a clue. Plus, people really flocked toward Reid (as pathetic and sad as that sounds). I don't think it did any harm to him.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by calababe2008;3658482;
    Okay, we are now in the Twilight Zone.
    weren't you the one who was saying Reid was posting last night? what was up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658477;
    I think it makes sense, if Reid were my friend I'd probably lurk for him and send him any funny posts, and then just register when I needed to communicate something for him. Honestly if we didn't have LIsamill backing up the hacked claim I wouldn't believe it as much, but since she is backing this up, it's probably true. Plus now that Sonya has revealed others things "fake" reid told her, couldn't have really been Reid.
    chopstickchick Thanks for pointing all of that out for me.. that DOES make sense to me now
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Closed Thread