Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3658471;
    ITA! I don't mean to offend NotACrazyFan if s/he is real, but I'm still confused here. If s/he's purpose in registering here at FORT today was to tell us that the Reid's accounts have been hacked, and that was s/he's sole purpose (per request from Reid)... then why was s/he lurking a few days ago and copying haikus written here to send to Reid. In the words of someone very special "it doesn't make any sense".
    I think it makes sense, if Reid were my friend I'd probably lurk for him and send him any funny posts, and then just register when I needed to communicate something for him. Honestly if we didn't have LIsamill backing up the hacked claim I wouldn't believe it as much, but since she is backing this up, it's probably true. Plus now that Sonya has revealed others things "fake" reid told her, couldn't have really been Reid.

FORT Regular

ITA! I don't mean to offend NotACrazyFan if s/he is real, but I'm still confused here. If s/he's purpose in registering here at FORT today was to tell us that the Reid's accounts have been hacked, and that was s/he's sole purpose (per request from Reid)... then why was s/he lurking a few days ago and copying haikus written here to send to Reid. In the words of someone very special "it doesn't make any sense".

No offense taken. I only came on here to post because Reid is having a bad day. I thought you would all like to know that he hasn't been Tweeting. I came on before because someone told me about the haiku's. Sure, you guys have no reason to believe me, but I am just trying to look out for all parties involved. Reid is a nice guy who doesn't deserve someone going behind his back.

So, was it even Reid back on July 30 when he said "thank you . . ."?
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Okay, we are now in the Twilight Zone.

FORT Regular

I lurked for a looooooong time before I ever joined, so that isn't very suspicious to me.
    This person says they know Reid and Reid has said he has family members and/or friends who read blogs and boards. It very well could be legit.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3658480;
    So, was it even Reid back on July 30 when he said "thank you . . ."?
    I do think that was Reid. I think the first time he mentioned to me that something was hacked was Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658479;
    No offense taken. I only came on here to post because Reid is having a bad day. I thought you would all like to know that he hasn't been Tweeting. I came on before because someone told me about the haiku's. Sure, you guys have no reason to believe me, but I am just trying to look out for all parties involved. Reid is a nice guy who doesn't deserve someone going behind his back.
    thank you thank you thank you! I believe you, and the truth is appreciated. Sorry all this is happening to him, no one deserves this!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658443;
    It would happen and he'd recover everything and it'd keep happening. It's really crappy.
    yikes! maybe this person knows him well enough to know the answer to the "security question" that's asked in the password recovery process? he should change that, as well as the password to the secondary email address associated with the account (if he set one).

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658479;
    aw, tell Reid to cheer up, he has thousands of girls, from teenagers, to married women, to grannies, who love him and can't wait to see him again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658484;
    I do think that was Reid. I think the first time he mentioned to me that something was hacked was Monday.
    NotACrazyFan, I for one believe you by virtue of the fact that I don't believe that was Reid on Twitter. The whole thing didn't sit right with me.

Is there anything you can tell us that would put everyone's minds at ease regarding your authenticity?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Closed Thread