Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3658425;
    whoa, to be locked out of my own email for 2 or 3 days, i would be furious (and feel violated and totally creeped out)! i hope he finds out who the impostor was. my money's on it being an old buddy who had access to his facebook and wanted to see what it's like to be wanted by millions of girls. i was googling how to trace originating IP in gmail, but apparently it's not possible in most cases.
    Whoever it was seems to know Reid VERY well. The person really sounded just like Reid. That's why I'm not too convinced it was some general fan vs. somebody that was friends with Reid.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3658452;
    Fleiss wouldn't be wasting time on here when he has bigger and better fish to fry. JED just just got another Us Weekly cover. He's probably concerned with how to get more drama and tawdriness out of that scandal.
    yup, he's planning ATFR 2 & the storyboard for his next victim

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3658444;
    Probably someone got to the gmail first and from there found twitter account info and so forth. Hopefully it was just stuff like that and not credit card info, personal stuff etc. For all we know there could be Reid#2 walking in center city Philly right now claiming they are Reid
    This gives me the heebie-jeebies. I hope he gets this all under control. The internet can be a nightmare in the right hands I guess.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3658460;
    Whoever it was seems to know Reid VERY well. The person really sounded just like Reid. That's why I'm not too convinced it was some general fan vs. somebody that was friends with Reid.
    or it could just be someone who watched the show, and would know to *sigh" and say "weird"

I still feel that there is no way that was Reid on Twitter. That being said, I would appreciate further verification.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3658447;
    I'm with you.

This is very messed up.

I hate to say it but like somebody else said, are we not sure that this is an abc ploy. This sounds right up Fleiss's alley.

Seriously, who are we supposed to believe at this point?
    personally I don't think so. I don't think ABC or Fleiss care that much.

I'm going with my gut on this one... I didn't fully believe that Reid was tweeting last night (it just didn't make sense) and I believe notacrazyfan. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658462;
    I keep waiting for the announcement and checking ABC to make sure I don't miss it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3658401;
    No offense meant but in light of events, don't you think we should be a little skeptical that a new poster who just signed up and claims to know Reid actually does know Reid?
    ITA! I don't mean to offend NotACrazyFan if s/he is real, but I'm still confused here. If s/he's purpose in registering here at FORT today was to tell us that the Reid's accounts have been hacked, and that was s/he's sole purpose (per request from Reid)... then why was s/he lurking a few days ago and copying haikus written here to send to Reid. In the words of someone very special "it doesn't make any sense".
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658465;
    or it could just be someone who watched the show, and would know to *sigh" and say "weird"
    oyyyyyy this is one big mess

I'd be crying right and punching a wall now if I were in Reid's shoes. Seriously.

I wonder if Reid found out about Twitter from somebody that contacted them last night to see if it was really him?
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658462;
    How does the man sleep at night?

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Closed Thread