Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3658408;
    Thank you. I hinted at this and didn't want to go further.
    I'm going to second that. We seem to keep believing things without any validation. So what is really true? I don't know!

[QUOTE=lisamill36;3658411;]
    Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;3658398;

I dont think that was Reid. He would never say he turned down the Bachelor. Even if he did he would not be allowed to. Whether its someone who knows Reid well is another question. SDLs info of late has been crap though so who knows. I also dont think he would say he was talking to a girl he likes on the phone
    I knew something was strange. Ah well. Poor Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3658307;
    I know that he told me 2-3 days ago that every time he logged into his emails or Facebook that passwords were changed. Nothing was disturbed though. I'm not 100% sure how he found out about Twitter, but he was really upset about it this afternoon. I will ask later. Reid is a good guy and doesnt want his name tarnished, so I thought I could provide help.
    whoa, to be locked out of my own email for 2 or 3 days, i would be furious (and feel violated and totally creeped out)! i hope he finds out who the impostor was. my money's on it being an old buddy who had access to his facebook and wanted to see what it's like to be wanted by millions of girls. i was googling how to trace originating IP in gmail, but apparently it's not possible in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3658414;
    That's a good point but doesn't that indicate it was only Twitter, not all of the accounts?
    will if his twitter is hacked, then his gmail is as well since that's where he sent the e-mail to Sonya from

FORT Fan

[QUOTE=seagirl;3658398;]
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3658371;
    Well he said he was talking to a girl that he likes on the phone. He couldn't tell me who it was because he was on contract. It wasn't Jilly tho. It was someone he knows from Philly. He also said that he turned down the bachelor. Which I thought was odd cus why would he tell me that if he was on contract? He also said CDL was full of crap and that I should only listen to Lisamill. [/QUOTE]

That makes me think his post really touched a nerve somewhere...
    Sorry I never said this, weird sh*$&%t going on here...

FORT Fan

Only the last part, about touching a nerve was something i said.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3658418;
    Yep my friend said its posted right on his wall today and she knows its Reid because he also is writing other personal things.
    oh really, what other personal things?

well I sent Reid a friend request on facebook ages ago and he never accepted it

But I can't say I blame him!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3658397;
    Sonyab1974, it would probably be wise for you to change the passwords on any email accounts you used with the fake Reid. And the password to your Twitter account.

AvalonR, would you mind looking at the header information in the Gmail email from fake Reid that Sonya1974 forwarded to you? And then doing a lookup on the originating IP? I'm just curious if it was sent from Philadelphia. But maybe that's a little too sleuthery . . .
    I don't know how to find the IP. PM your email and I'll forward you the email.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658426;
    will if his twitter is hacked, then his gmail is as well since that's where he sent the e-mail to Sonya from
    the person probably cracked the gmail password first, then was able to obtain the other passwords via "forgot my password" on those sites. kwim.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3658426;
    Yes but then wouldn't his FB be hacked too? Why would the hacker write that his accounts have been hacked? This is all suspicious.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread