Closed Thread
Page 7 of 991 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

reid seems to have a strong personality and obviously reacted to confrontations quite differently from ed. we don't see enough of reid yet to tell if he and jillian would be compatible. we'll have to see. ed may seem more mellow but complementary temperaments are often what make couples last in the long haul

FORT Fanatic

I think we got locked out, because we were posting non-spoiler posts in the spoiler thread. I think we'll all be over here for awhile, because Reid is getting such a 'hidden edit', (at least I hope that's what it is!), we have no spoilers to discuss, just endless speculation, and love for our guy, Reid!!

I think the timing may play in Reid's favor, as just when all the drama is starting, hopefully she's spending more time with Reid, including a 1:1 hopefully somewhere in there...

In our very brief glimpse at next week, we see Reid and Jillian having an open conversation about the gf thing. I think Reid may have missed the gf part about Wes, but has been very vocal in his perception about Wes's reasons for being there. The question is, will he tell Jillian?
    Then we get the nanosecond clip of them hugging/snuggling on the couch. I think Reid is all ready being there for her, and while obviously into her, still not putting the hard press on her, but just letting things happen, and seeing where it takes them. If there is something between them, they are building a solid foundation for their possible future.

As solid as one could expect from dating on a reality show, anyways!!

Most people in Reid's position at this point would be totally crazy about why they were not getting a 1:1, but Reid seems to take it in stride, even though we know he really wants that time with Jiliian and must be frusterated.

He is one cool customer, with over-the-top charisma!!

FORT Fan

I have a question... Do they always have a rose to give away at the group dates or do they start to do away with them a some point? And does she still spend extra time with 1 or 2 without giving out a rose. Looks like J & R were pretty cozy in previews next week. Hoping we get to see more of some of their conversation next week (& the snuggling).

I really like Reid. This is not good, since I have liked the eventual F3 for the past several seasons of both The Bachelor/ette. Rats.

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3492686;
    it seems that the physical attraction to reid wasn't too strong, at least initially. it's the 4th episode already and there's no 1 on 1 date. if the hottub preview doesn't mislead then reid isn't going to get 1 on 1 till the 6th episode. has that ever happened to a potential f1 before?
    Don't worry, Reid must have gotten plenty of attention and reassurance from Jillian to "hang in there". In Monday's episode she called him first at the RC and in the previous RC sluethers think she called him first due to being able to see the rose on his lapel and it was only edited to look like she called Jake first. In that episode they also showed she picked up his picture in the deliberation room first. I also believe there are pics of him evidenced by his hair in a hot tub with Jilly besides the hot tub pics with Jesse. The way she is looking at Reid while he puts the flower in her hair also is a look of love and she is always cuddling up to him. We shall see.....

I was thinking of the Snuggly that Riaz gave her, in the interview he just did with her.
    I thought hmmmmmm, he is paying attention. She said that she wants to cuddle with Reid. Now she has a snuggly to do her cuddling with.

I am not sold on Reid.
    He has been in the background for the most part and although he seems like a decent but "quirky" guy, I am not persuaded that he is the one for Jillian. Perhaps when/if he starts getting a little more air time like Kip, we can see the budding romance. He seems like a decent guy but when I look at him, he reminds me of an overgrown 12 year old boy still -- I just don't get his personality yet. I am sure we will see more of him soon and I am looking forward to seeing him blossom on camera!

FORT Regular

I'm racking my brain thinking about signs on jillian's part of how she feels about Ed. The way I see it, Reid and Jillian interact as equals who are slyly watching each other in a slow burn romance. Sort of like, you know in your gut that that person is in on your joke.. plus she thinks he's hot and wants to be physical with him. With Ed I think they have similar views (from Sasha saying that they see eye to eye) in that they might both be positive and get along with others well.. and i think the draw for her is that it's more obvious how she can help him, and she likes to care for the needy (not to say that Ed is). To me, Ed seems more sincere than her, in their rooftop dinner for example. She is turned off if its too sincere, a la Mike, even though she knows she gets on well with that type. But.. i do feel that we need to see more Reid.. the show so far seems set up to show Ed and Jillian's story.

chopstickchick shared this classic pic of Reid modeling on the tess from sweetnsourtees (his brother owns it)...

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Reid is beyond adorable.
    I want to run my hands through his hair, hehe.

Thanks for the pic chopstickchick.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Closed Thread