Closed Thread
Page 65 of 991 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Reid doesn't say call me - he says good luck - I am sure, I have listened a dozen times. She mumbles something, could be "call" or "go".
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3573520;
    Thanks so much Cupcakes for posting the video! Quick question to all--when they're sitting on the bench about to stand does Jillian say "I just can't say goodbye to you" or "I have to....". Not that it really matters but I'm curious.
    Reid said to her "I don't know what to say" and she responded (rather harshly I think) "say goodbye".

Many of the Reid fans are feeling what Jilly isn't or she wouldn't have sent him home.

I like Reid too, he is a very nice man, but it is what it is, the outcome............. until proven otherwise. Too much 2nd guessing, everyone thought he'd be the final 1, now he hasn't even made the final 2.
    Last edited by graycat11; 07-15-2009 at 11:10 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3574319;
    Many of the Reid fans are feeling what Jilly isn't or she wouldn't have sent him home.

I like Reid too, he is a very nice man, but it is what it is, the outcome............. until proven otherwise. Too much 2nd guessing, everyone thought he'd be the final 1, now he hasn't even made the final 2.
    I think at this point its pretty much known he will be reslotted within the final 2 when he returns. Whether it was scripted or real he comes back and it will be between he and Ed or maybe between Reid and Reid making a decision in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3574319;
    No that isn't true.. She said she was scared. That happens. You can feel something for someone and get scared/nervous over those feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3574344;
    or maybe between Reid and Reid making a decision in the end.
    ROFL! Woah twins!

Originally Posted by graycat11

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3574428;
    No that isn't true.. She said she was scared. That happens. You can feel something for someone and get scared/nervous over those feelings.
    I still think I am right. Jilly likes Reid a lot, just not as much as Ed and Kiptyn and Reid not being able to communicate his feelings verbally didn't help his case. We'll see what happens when Reid is supposed to come back in the final show.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3574428;
    sonyab- I completely agree. It happened to me. When my current husband and I started dating I got scared very early on and broke up with him. After 2 weeks of not being able to stop thinking about him, I asked if we could start over and we've been happy ever since.

Let's hope that a similar scenario is what has happened between Jillian and Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3574495;
    Originally Posted by graycat11

I still think I am right. Jilly likes Reid a lot, just not as much as Ed and Kiptyn and Reid not being able to communicate his feelings verbally didn't help his case. We'll see what happens when Reid is supposed to come back in the final show.
    But, did you see how she was bawling while trying to say goodbye to him? And how they were holding their heads together, clearly not wanting to let go? Clearly she had feelings for Reid that were at least as strong as Ed and Kiptyn, and I would argue stronger since I haven't seen a moment that intense in her relationship with either of them.

I still think I am right.
    ===============
    Well okay. But she did say she was scared. If she didn't feel anything for Reid then there was no reason to be scared.

We'll see what happens when Reid is supposed to come back in the final show.
    ============================== ============
    Yeah. I don't know what is going to happen. Nobody knows. I can't wait to find out! Two weeks we have to wait! BAH!

Closed Thread