Closed Thread
Page 63 of 991 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3572626;
    I edited together clips of Reid's departure. Search The Bachelorette : Jillian says goodbye to Reid on youtube or my channel username cupcakes153.

Thanks cupcakes!!! You're the best!!!

Did you guys see the smile on Jillian's face during Reid's video?? *sigh*...how can she let him go??
    Last edited by snowflakes; 07-14-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3572806;
    No he didn't, did he?
    For someone who's supposed to be so indecisive, Reid certainly can be very deliberate in his actions...it's like every little thing he does, carries some deep meaning...

As funny and sociable as Reid is, I think he is also introverted, and in many ways, he is a 'still waters run deep' kind of guy...what a fabulous combination!
    That he would not be pushed into something he was not ready for speaks volumes, does it not? He has principles and he abides by them.
    I imagine saying I love you is something he would rather do far far away from any camera-even a Kodak disposable!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Javo;3573019;
    I listened again as well. I think he says "good luck" and I don't think that she says anything back. HOWEVER, I completely see what you see in the smiles. Unmistakeable.
    It did seem they were both rather serene and composed by the time they got to the limo.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Diary of the Departed......Reid.....on ABC

He said "I don't even know if she made the right decision or feels like she made the right decision.........I also think that I haven't given up on her completely.....it might sound crazy..."

Foreshadowing? Maybe?
    Last edited by snowflakes; 07-14-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakes;3573186;
    Diary of the Departed......Reid.....on ABC

He said "I don't even know if she made the right decision or feels like she made the right decision.........I also think that I haven't given up on her completely.....it might sound crazy..."

Foreshadowing? Maybe?
    Thanks . Off to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3573240;
    do we get to this from the ABC website? thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by beasport;3573064;
    Asked her who she picked as her lifetime mate. If she eneded up with Reid? Ed? or Kip? She was just here in Calgary, Alberta this past Monday at the Calgary Stampede. It's too bad I couldn't get an inside scoop! Now, we have to wait and see.
    ROFL she wouldn't be able to tell you. She has to keep it secret.. Yeah we have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3573240;
    Folks, I don't think this one is over until the blonde one...erh...comes back. Way too much foreshadowing to be nothing.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by lynninatlanta;3573250;
    do we get to this from the ABC website? thanks so much
    Yes. It is on the main Bachelorette page. First video to play.

Thanks so much Cupcakes for posting the video! Quick question to all--when they're sitting on the bench about to stand does Jillian say "I just can't say goodbye to you" or "I have to....". Not that it really matters but I'm curious.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Closed Thread