Closed Thread
Page 62 of 991 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3572664;
    Thanks cupcakes!

Funny that Reid didn't say goodbye to Jillian.
    No he didn't, did he?
    For someone who's supposed to be so indecisive, Reid certainly can be very deliberate in his actions...it's like every little thing he does, carries some deep meaning...

As funny and socialable as Reid is, I think he is also introverted, and in many ways, he is a 'still waters run deep' kind of guy...what a fabulous combination!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3572626;
    I edited together clips of Reid's departure. Search The Bachelorette : Jillian says goodbye to Reid on youtube or my channel username cupcakes153.
    Thank You again Cupcakes! I love your videos.. and of course I'm bawling again after watching this one. My first thought after watching it.... bittersweet sorrow.

beasport says I know you love Jake
    =========================
    You do? Where did you see me talk about him?

He has a mechanical way about him where I feel if we were in the same room, he wouldn't be able to just let loose and do something totally innocent and stupid.
    ============================== =======
    That's not true cus Jake and Jilly's first date they danced. He can let loose and have fun. They didn't show Jake and Jilly together a lot. I don't know if they spent a lot of time together or not.

Someone else pointed this out: that during Reid's departure Jilly says "call me" under her breath and he says "no you call me" and she nods her head yes and he smiles! I went and replayed it ad nauseum and I'm not 100% sure that's what was said, but it seems like it fits. The head nodding on Jilly's part and Reid's smile were unmistakable.
    I wonder if Reid will have the opportunity to meet The Harrises-I think their opinion would hold a great deal a weight with her. And how could they not fall for him?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3572935;
    beasport says I know you love Jake
    =========================
    You do? Where did you see me talk about him?

He has a mechanical way about him where I feel if we were in the same room, he wouldn't be able to just let loose and do something totally innocent and stupid.
    That's not true cus Jake and Jilly's first date they danced. He can let loose and have fun. They didn't show Jake and Jilly together a lot. I don't know if they spent a lot of time together or not.
    Unless I mistaken read someone elses posted. Check a few of your older posts. You love Micahel, Tanner and Jake.

Yes, you are right about the first date dance but that's not what I was referring too. Let me put it this way, remember all the scenes with Michael that you have seen on TV. Can you see Jake being silly & goofy and almost like a little kid at times like Michael? That's what I'm talking about. Of course, Jake can be fun & have a good time like dancing, laughing etc.

Anyways, no matter what. I just hope Jillian chooses the one for her. I think there were alot of guys on this show that were really good guys, like Jake.

I only wish that I went to the Calgary Stampede this past Monday, I could have asked her.
    Time will tell.

beasport says Unless I mistaken read someone elses posted. Check a few of your older posts. You love Micahel, Tanner and Jake.
    ============================== ============
    OHHHHHHHHH! You must have read the bachelorette board. Something odd tho. messages over there are getting deleted and I think whenever I post in a thread it's invisible. My messages on the ABC board for soaps are invisible cus people can't see them. I'm not sure what is going on. I contacted the board more than once but they never answer me.

Can you see Jake being silly & goofy and almost like a little kid at times like Michael? That's what I'm talking about.
    ============================== ===
    Oh! Well, no I don't. Michael has so much energy! Great sense of humor. Maybe he has ADD or he just likes to have fun. He was so excited seeing his mother and brother! I loved that! Jake telling Jilly about Wes having a girlfriend was a very good move! Jake is a great guy.

Anyways, no matter what. I just hope Jillian chooses the one for her.
    ============================== ==========
    ME TOO!

I only wish that I went to the Calgary Stampede this past Monday, I could have asked her.
    Ask her about Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3572949;
    Someone else pointed this out: that during Reid's departure Jilly says "call me" under her breath and he says "no you call me" and she nods her head yes and he smiles! I went and replayed it ad nauseum and I'm not 100% sure that's what was said, but it seems like it fits. The head nodding on Jilly's part and Reid's smile were unmistakable.
    I wonder if Reid will have the opportunity to meet The Harrises-I think their opinion would hold a great deal a weight with her. And how could they not fall for him?
    I listened again as well. I think he says "good luck" and I don't think that she says anything back. HOWEVER, I completely see what you see in the smiles. Unmistakeable.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3573014;
    beasport says Unless I mistaken read someone elses posted. Check a few of your older posts. You love Micahel, Tanner and Jake.
    ============================== ============
    OHHHHHHHHH! You must have read the bachelorette board. Something odd tho. messages over there are getting deleted and I think whenever I post in a thread it's invisible. My messages on the ABC board for soaps are invisible cus people can't see them. I'm not sure what is going on. I contacted the board more than once but they never answer me.

Can you see Jake being silly & goofy and almost like a little kid at times like Michael? That's what I'm talking about.
    ============================== ===
    Oh! Well, no I don't. Michael has so much energy! Great sense of humor. Maybe he has ADD or he just likes to have fun. He was so excited seeing his mother and brother! I loved that! Jake telling Jilly about Wes having a girlfriend was a very good move! Jake is a great guy.

Anyways, no matter what. I just hope Jillian chooses the one for her.
    ============================== ==========
    ME TOO!

Ask her about Jake?
    Asked her who she picked as her lifetime mate. If she eneded up with Reid? Ed? or Kip? She was just here in Calgary, Alberta this past Monday at the Calgary Stampede. It's too bad I couldn't get an inside scoop! Now, we have to wait and see.

FORT Newbie

I have seen every episode of the Bachelor/Bachelorette since the second season...I've only missed Aaron's season, and from what i've heard...I didn't miss much! I can honestly say that last night was the very first time I witnessed two people who were in love, and breaking up on this show! It was heartbreaking and I literally, for the first time ever, had a lump in my throat and tears rolling! Reid and Jillian were meant to be together. Although you can never know for sure what a couple is feeling inside towards each other, I believe that their feelings that were displayed were genuine and real. Jillian lit up the screen when she either saw or spoke of Reid, and he did as well. 6 weeks is a short time to get to know someone, as it goes against "normal" courtships. My husband and I met, fell in love, and were engaged withing 6 weeks ourselves. We knew we were meant for each other. We were in our 30's and had been thru many relationships previously. It's been 8 years and we are still going strong and still very much in love. No..it hasn't been easy, but tell me who has a relationship that is easy. Whether you court for 6 weeks, 6 months, or 6 years...you can tell alot about a person in a short amount of time. I could tell if I wanted to be with a guy within the first 5 minutes usually...So, I wish that Jillian and Reid would rethink thier love and commitment to each other, and just go with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3572949;
    This has been mentioned in a couple of other threads, so I went back and watched that part several more times (with the volume cranked way up). I think Jilly says, "Can I call you?" just as Reid is getting ready to get in the limo. That is when he does his little knowing smile, and he says "Yeah, you can call me". Jilly nods and does the subtle kiss on the fingers/wave (sort of half blowing him a kiss).

Closed Thread