Closed Thread
Page 61 of 991 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by hnagolf;3571317;
    sorry to keep posting but this may sound silly but trying to give hope cause i believe reid is f1. i pulled up my itunes and said ok God whatever song i play that is going to tell me who f1 is cause i just have to know its killing me and i played i'm yours by jason mraz and if you havent heard the song or heard but never really listened to it you should look up the lyrics and really read them!! but like i said just trying to give hope here. sorry if you think its silly!!
    Listen to another Jason Mraz song...."Lucky". It literally could have been written for them!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I edited together clips of Reid's departure. Search The Bachelorette : Jillian says goodbye to Reid on youtube or my channel username cupcakes153.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3572626;
    I edited together clips of Reid's departure. Search The Bachelorette : Jillian says goodbye to Reid on youtube or my channel username cupcakes153.
    Thanks cupcakes!

beasport says DON'T worry everyone. Reid will come back and propose to Jillian.
    ============================== ==========
    And I hope she says yes. Then I can call them Chandler and Monica.

Kiptyn and Ed are not a true match.
    ==========================
    No they are not!

Oh thank you! I have been looking for the goodbye! Wondering if someone has put something up.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Thanks cupcakes!

Funny that Reid didn't say goodbye to Jillian.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Hyac;3572572;
    Hope you are right about Reid coming back for J... but only because I want to see him again.. he is adorable and a real guy. I can understand his reasonings very well - anybody who wouldn't well, they believe in fairy tales.

I wonder if Reid would be asked to be the next bachelor and if he would accept if asked... Somehow doubt it. I am also remembering his comments about blondes being his type... If he is the next bachelor watch for 30 blondes... ha ha.... At least it would be amusing to see him dithering and dathering about which girl he likes and not sure about... oh dear it would be fantastic and he might just end up married after all.... to a blonde.

I think though that Michael would be a good bachelor - with his twin adding fun to the show it would be a great show and maybe twin bachelors wouldn't be a bad idea either. I also like Jake the Pilot; but the religious thing seems to have put Jill off him - "too good etc."
    I think that any woman who is lucky enough to win Michael's heart for a lifetime is a very lucky woman indeed. Michael is a true sweetheart and would treat his lady like the Queen of the Nile. And that's the way "every" woman should be treated by their man!

Quote Originally Posted by beasport;3572685;
    I think that any woman who is lucky enough to win Michael's heart for a lifetime is a very lucky woman indeed. Michael is a true sweetheart and would treat his lady like the Queen of the Nile. And that's the way "every" woman should be treated by their man!
    I love Michael!!!! I love Tanner too! They both are so funny! I love Jake! Jilly annoyed me when she kept saying he is to perfect. Nobody is perfect!!

Quote Originally Posted by hnagolf;3571317;
    sorry to keep posting but this may sound silly but trying to give hope cause i believe reid is f1. i pulled up my itunes and said ok God whatever song i play that is going to tell me who f1 is cause i just have to know its killing me and i played i'm yours by jason mraz and if you havent heard the song or heard but never really listened to it you should look up the lyrics and really read them!! but like i said just trying to give hope here. sorry if you think its silly!!
    OK, I'll give you my story of a good omen for Reid. On May 24th, the day of the FRC, I was at Yankee Stadium, watching my Yankees play the Philadelphia Phillies, even back then I was so hang up on Reid that as I was sitting there watching the game all I kept thinking was about that FRC. Well, for the first time I was actually rooting (silently, don't tell my hubby) against the Yankees because in my mind if the Phillies won that would be a sign to me that Reid was F1. The Phillies WON IN OVERTIME. How's that for a good omen.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3572764;
    I love Michael!!!! I love Tanner too! They both are so funny! I love Jake! Jilly annoyed me when she kept saying he is to perfect. Nobody is perfect!!
    I know you love Jake and I like the fact that he was genuinely honest with no BS but I can see where Jilly is coming from. There is just something about Jake that doesn't feel right. And you are right noone is perfect. Jake is an extremely good looking man, smart, has a good career, talented etc. I find my own personality very similar to Jilly and I think because Jilly is very goofy, silly, type character, I just don't see Jake being able to relax enough to do this and maybe this is why she "felt" too perfect for her. He has a mechanical way about him where I feel if we were in the same room, he wouldn't be able to just let loose and do something totally innocent and stupid. It's almost like he tries so hard "not" to do anything he would think is embarassing. Anyways, we can all speculate. How much do we really know from a TV show anyways. That's my take on Jake.

Closed Thread