Closed Thread
Page 60 of 991 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

This stinks! Chandler Bing (Reid) and Jilly are great together! He loves her! She got scared! She was crying when Chandler Bing left! In the previews they show someone coming back to purpose to her! I hope it is him and that she says yes!!!!!

Last night was hard to watch. Glad I got a heads up by looking over the WC spoiler thread. Reid look so handsome last night at the RC..It made me sick that she kept Ed over Reid. I loved how Reid said something about the other two guys not being right for her. He does know her and feels so much for her. If he does return...Jillian is one lucky girl and would be crazy not to take him back.

It's the morning after, and I'm still sitting with tears covered in my body. This is just not happening :sobs

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3571906;
    I loved how Reid said something about the other two guys not being right for her. He does know her and feels so much for her. If he does return...Jillian is one lucky girl and would be crazy not to take him back.
    To quote Phoebe from friends THEY ARE EACH OTHERS LOBSTER!

Ed and Kyp are not right for Jilly! I don't trust Ed.

FORT Newbie

I was, like others, very upset last night - and also shed some tears. In my mind though, I really think that Reid deserves so much better. I do like Jillian, but if she let him go at F3, then he needs to find someone who appreciates him and sees him as the F1 that he truly is!

He'll be fine btw... Women everywhere love him now!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3571817;
    This stinks! Chandler Bing (Reid) and Jilly are great together! He loves her! She got scared! She was crying when Chandler Bing left! In the previews they show someone coming back to purpose to her! I hope it is him and that she says yes!!!!!
    DON'T worry everyone. Reid will come back and propose to Jillian. Kiptyn and Ed are not a true match. Reid is Jillian true soul mate. Wait and see!

She let the best one go - all I have to say is REID FOR NEXT BACHELOR!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Javo;3571619;
    First time poster here, I have lurked for a few weeks now, following everyone's thoughts on my fave Reid. I just wanted to go on record that as much as I *heart* Reid, I am kind of against him coming back and full on proposing. Just doesn't seem to gel with his personality and will seem contrived. For example, I used to be on the Ed bandwagon and almost stopped watching the show when he left. But when he got back, I just wasn't as impressed with him. In he meantime, I'd gotten hooked on Reid and his "I'm kind of against fondue" and "You smell like flowers and snow....and gasoline" personality.

I would rather see a) Reid comes back and says that he isn't ready to propose but wants to make it work and date Jillian in the real world or b) move on from Jillian and find a great girl who appreciates him for the witty/cuddly/good kissing/down-to-earth guy that he is.
    Everyone has to remember, this is Reality TV, it's controlled, manipulated, scripted etc. You also have to remember that the filming of all the episodes is maybe no more than 2 months worth? This means, these people are only getting to know each other over a 2 months time span & to make a life time commitment should be a huge deal to make sure you are with the right one. The other thing to keep in mind from what I can gather from TV editing, Reid may need that "extra push" to realize how much he really does care about Jillian and so I "can" see Reid coming back & proposing to Jillian. Reid is Jillians total match.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3568087;
    I must add that I also love Reid, he honestly seems to have the perfect balance of sexuality and sweetness with a blend of quirk which isn't a bad thing. I'll be very disappointed if Jilly doesn't pick him partly because I believe out of the 3 remaining she's her best shot at forever. If all the crap about Ed isn't true which for Jill's sake I hope it isn't, then I don't think she can go wrong short-term with any of the 3. But I have yet to see in this show a relationship as normal and developing as Reid/Jillian. There is a comfort they have with each other that makes you forget you're watching a tv show. I mean when I watch them I see two people who enjoy learning about each other, two people who are okay with being themselves around each other. I must say something Jilly said last episode got me, she likes the version of herself with Reid. And I agree, the best and most rational Jill shows up around Jill. During all the gf madness in Whistler, she decided to trust the guys after talking to Reid and she seems perfectly comfortable just being her around him.

This is long but I really do hope she picks Reid, if not I might have to move to Philly and find him.
    I totally agree with your observations of Reid and Jillian. I still think they will be the ones in the end. It's just such a natural fit for the two of them on all levels, mentally & physically.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beasport;3572499;
    Everyone has to remember, this is Reality TV, it's controlled, manipulated, scripted etc. You also have to remember that the filming of all the episodes is maybe no more than 2 months worth? This means, these people are only getting to know each other over a 2 months time span & to make a life time commitment should be a huge deal to make sure you are with the right one. The other thing to keep in mind from what I can gather from TV editing, Reid may need that "extra push" to realize how much he really does care about Jillian and so I "can" see Reid coming back & proposing to Jillian. Reid is Jillians total match.
    Hope you are right about Reid coming back for J... but only because I want to see him again.. he is adorable and a real guy. I can understand his reasonings very well - anybody who wouldn't well, they believe in fairy tales.

I wonder if Reid would be asked to be the next bachelor and if he would accept if asked... Somehow doubt it. I am also remembering his comments about blondes being his type... If he is the next bachelor watch for 30 blondes... ha ha.... At least it would be amusing to see him dithering and dathering about which girl he likes and not sure about... oh dear it would be fantastic and he might just end up married after all.... to a blonde.

I think though that Michael would be a good bachelor - with his twin adding fun to the show it would be a great show and maybe twin bachelors wouldn't be a bad idea either. I also like Jake the Pilot; but the religious thing seems to have put Jill off him - "too good etc."

Closed Thread