Closed Thread
Page 6 of 991 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I am on the Reid train myself...

FORT Fogey

If you Google Reid Rosenthal, you can see his career website. Comes across as a successful real estate agent in Philadelphia. And....easy on the eyes!!

FORT Fanatic

Im on his train as well although I also would be happy with Kip. Someone should set up a Reid Fan Page on Facebook. Maybe we can get info there as people can post pictures and info on him. I saw Kip has one and has some old old pictures of him in High School

FORT Fanatic

I found a quick Astrology profile for Reid and Jillian...pretty interesting...

Taurus (Male) Capricorn (Female)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reid
    Taurus man is indolent, lingering and very dependable. Many Taurean men sublimate their sexual desires and needs by throwing themselves into hard work instead because they lack the boldness to approach prospective partners. Taurus man is as determined in love as he is in everything else. Once he sets his mind on winning a woman, he keeps at it until he has achieved his goal. Taurus man knows how to make a woman feel wanted and taken care of. The number of romances he is likely to have before actually setting down may be many. But he is faithful. He is true to the person he loves for as long as that relationship lasts. Married life agrees with the man born under the Taurus sign. They make good, dependable husbands and excellent and concerned fathers. He is not interested in the glamour alone. The girl of his choice must be good homemaker, resourceful and loving. He is serious about his marriage and likes to know that the woman he has married will stand beside him in all that he does.

Jillian
    She takes love cautiously, but this is because she wants it to be right. When she feels safe, a warm and loving person emerges from behind the cool facade she usually presents. Her humor is earthy and sardonic, and part of her attraction. Capricorn woman is serious when it comes to love and courtship. She can be quite affectionate with the right man. She is not fond of flirting. A man who tries to win her with his charm may not have much of a chance. She is interested in someone who is serious on whom she can depend. Respect also plays an important part when she selects a lover or partner. Whirlwind romance has very little appeal to a Capricorn woman. Someone who is in a position to provide a good home and the necessary security is more important to her than someone who is amorous and charming. She may spend a great deal of time looking for the right person. If she meets someone who basically lines up with her ideals but is not perfect, she will settle for him and try to make the most of it. As a wife she is faithful and systematic. She runs her home in a very efficient manner. She enjoys taking care of her family and sees to it that everything runs smoothly. She may not be very romantic even after marriage. However, the right man can help her to develop a deeper interest in love and companionship as the marriage grows. She is a responsible and protective mother, even though she may not be too loving and sympathetic.

Best suited for Reid/Taurus: Virgo and Capricorn

Best suited for Jillian/Capricorn: Taurus and Virgo

Our Reid knows of which he speaks!!!
    Last edited by HardSpun; 06-08-2009 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3488372;
    I found a quick Astrology profile for Reid and Jillian...pretty interesting...

Taurus (Male) Capricorn (Female)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reid
    Taurus man is indolent, lingering and very dependable. Many Taurean men sublimate their sexual desires and needs by throwing themselves into hard work instead because they lack the boldness to approach prospective partners. Taurus man is as determined in love as he is in everything else. Once he sets his mind on winning a woman, he keeps at it until he has achieved his goal. Taurus man knows how to make a woman feel wanted and taken care of. The number of romances he is likely to have before actually setting down may be many. But he is faithful. He is true to the person he loves for as long as that relationship lasts. Married life agrees with the man born under the Taurus sign. They make good, dependable husbands and excellent and concerned fathers. He is not interested in the glamour alone. The girl of his choice must be good homemaker, resourceful and loving. He is serious about his marriage and likes to know that the woman he has married will stand beside him in all that he does.

Jillian
    She takes love cautiously, but this is because she wants it to be right. When she feels safe, a warm and loving person emerges from behind the cool facade she usually presents. Her humor is earthy and sardonic, and part of her attraction. Capricorn woman is serious when it comes to love and courtship. She can be quite affectionate with the right man. She is not fond of flirting. A man who tries to win her with his charm may not have much of a chance. She is interested in someone who is serious on whom she can depend. Respect also plays an important part when she selects a lover or partner. Whirlwind romance has very little appeal to a Capricorn woman. Someone who is in a position to provide a good home and the necessary security is more important to her than someone who is amorous and charming. She may spend a great deal of time looking for the right person. If she meets someone who basically lines up with her ideals but is not perfect, she will settle for him and try to make the most of it. As a wife she is faithful and systematic. She runs her home in a very efficient manner. She enjoys taking care of her family and sees to it that everything runs smoothly. She may not be very romantic even after marriage. However, the right man can help her to develop a deeper interest in love and companionship as the marriage grows. She is a responsible and protective mother, even though she may not be too loving and sympathetic.

Best suited for Reid/Taurus: Virgo and Capricorn

Best suited for Jillian/Capricorn: Taurus and Virgo

Our Reid knows of which he speaks!!!

Very Interesting indeed! Thank You for that insight

FORT Fanatic

why does everyone seems to like reid so much? i can't really tell which one is him.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3491534;
    why does everyone seems to like reid so much? i can't really tell which one is him.
    He is the cute one that was wearing glasses last week and last night.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3491534;
    I was the same way, until last night. Now I'm sold! He's smart, funny, adorable and even looks like Jillian in a way (around the nose and chin area, actually the smile is similar too). He's great and I hope she picks him.

I hope that she does, too. They go together like peas and carrots, to quote Forrest Gump.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Anyone else here think it's time for Jillian to do some "Speed Reiding"? -- time's a-wastin', Jilly!

Closed Thread