Closed Thread
Page 59 of 991 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Is anybody else, besides me, getting real sick and tired of the bachelor/bachelorette calling out people at the Rose Ceremony? 'Cause by now it sure like hell is a dead giveaway that that guy (or girl) is NOT going home. So I knew that by Ed being called out, that it was either Kip or Reid that would be sent packing. Enough with the call outs already!! It spoils it for the viewers. It sucked, really bad, last night for me that Reid was sent home. And that I kew that Mr. Ed, Mr. Call Out, would not be.

Why can't the bachelors have their heart to heart discussions or whatever the heck they need to talk about prior to the RC? This calling out is getting really lame.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither are lasting relationships. But after last night, I'll bet my bottom dollar that Ed, the FIRST and probably the ONLY bach to use the L word, is the one Jill walks away with in 2 weeks. Silly, silly girl. At 29, she should know better and beware of the man who jumps too quickly on the ILY bandwagon. Besides, nothing in his face, his eyes or his demeanour, leads me to believe that he meant a word of it. Sorry, maybe it's just the cameras but I don't see a love story there, at least not from my living room couch.

Man, after Jake and Jesse being eliminated, I didn't think I could take much more. Now Reid is gone. Well, probably better anyway, he can do much better than Jillian. I just don't understand this girl's reasonings. And I can't say much about her judgement either. She let go some of the finest bachelors I've ever seen on this show. What a shame. These guys need time, and this girl's in a rush. Too bad.

Anyway, good luck to you, Reid! May you find your sweetheart somewhere out there! And take all the time you need and deserve! You're definitely worth the wait!
    Last edited by jewels2312; 07-14-2009 at 02:02 PM.

Keeping everything crossed that Jillian changes her mind and Reid returns...

You're definitely worth the wait!

Couldn't agree with you more!!

Keeping everything crossed that Jillian changes her mind and Reid returns...

Wanna bet they're both awash in tears when that happens??

FORT Newbie

sorry to keep posting but this may sound silly but trying to give hope cause i believe reid is f1. i pulled up my itunes and said ok God whatever song i play that is going to tell me who f1 is cause i just have to know its killing me and i played i'm yours by jason mraz and if you havent heard the song or heard but never really listened to it you should look up the lyrics and really read them!! but like i said just trying to give hope here. sorry if you think its silly!!

of course this show is edited to the point of being scripted. You only know it's not scripted because of the incredibly bad grammar. Drives me insane (a short trip sure, but still....) even more than the eating with your mouth open stuff.
    Doesn't matter, I'm still hooked on it.

I'm crossing my fingers that Reid comes back! He's been my pic from the very beginning. He's a doll and I love that he just doesn't wanna throw out "ILY" just b/c she needs to hear it. I understand that she wants to see if he is feeling things for her... but I think the phrase ILY is thrown out way to easy these days.

First time poster here, I have lurked for a few weeks now, following everyone's thoughts on my fave Reid. I just wanted to go on record that as much as I *heart* Reid, I am kind of against him coming back and full on proposing. Just doesn't seem to gel with his personality and will seem contrived. For example, I used to be on the Ed bandwagon and almost stopped watching the show when he left. But when he got back, I just wasn't as impressed with him. In he meantime, I'd gotten hooked on Reid and his "I'm kind of against fondue" and "You smell like flowers and snow....and gasoline" personality.

I would rather see a) Reid comes back and says that he isn't ready to propose but wants to make it work and date Jillian in the real world or b) move on from Jillian and find a great girl who appreciates him for the witty/cuddly/good kissing/down-to-earth guy that he is.

... oh man, does this mean I have to extract the snowmobile from the abyss? Maybe just get a new one. Probably got damaged in the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Javo;3571619;
    First time poster here, I have lurked for a few weeks now, following everyone's thoughts on my fave Reid. I just wanted to go on record that as much as I *heart* Reid, I am kind of against him coming back and full on proposing. Just doesn't seem to gel with his personality and will seem contrived. For example, I used to be on the Ed bandwagon and almost stopped watching the show when he left. But when he got back, I just wasn't as impressed with him. In he meantime, I'd gotten hooked on Reid and his "I'm kind of against fondue" and "You smell like flowers and snow....and gasoline" personality.

I would rather see a) Reid comes back and says that he isn't ready to propose but wants to make it work and date Jillian in the real world or b) move on from Jillian and find a great girl who appreciates him for the witty/cuddly/good kissing/down-to-earth guy that he is.
    ! Welcome and I love Reid's and Jillian's relationship too.

Closed Thread