Closed Thread
Page 58 of 991 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3568324;

Even if Reid leaves tonight, as Ahnuld says he will be back.
    That's the only thing that is keeping me from completely hyperventilating at this point!

Keep the faith...he will be back! He is too good to just ride off into the sunset.

. Personally, I'll take actions over words. I'm curious to see how Ed's "I swear,blah, blah, blah," holds up.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles;3568438;
    Keep the faith...he will be back! He is too good to just ride off into the sunset.
    Honestly, if he comes back then I know this show was staged from day one. The entire Ed thing last night and she picks him over Reid? Come on - that is an insult to Reid. He will be just fine!!

He left with class and dignity and to come back after being dumped for dufus Ed?

I was a bit disappointed in Jill last night. Kip was a great choice and then she should have chosen Reid...Ed does not deserve to be there.

What girl in the right mind wouldn't love to be standing between Kip and Reid?
    She couldn't lose either way...but I would choose Kip.

Did you read Jillian's blog at people.com? I wish we got to see the crab thing and we even missed their massage and the luau! They always have a good time and they bring a smile to my face.

FORT Newbie

But her blog also made me think this is the end of the road for Reid - she describes it as a high school crush - that is sweet but also shallow. I think he really did act like a high school boy last night (he was much more mature in my opinion in Spain). I really cannot imagine a scenario that could work with him after last night and the blogs. Im sorry that he wasnt open enough to grow their relationship, to help her get him there. She did write that she put up a wall. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by dotreader;3570739;
    But her blog also made me think this is the end of the road for Reid - she describes it as a high school crush - that is sweet but also shallow. I think he really did act like a high school boy last night (he was much more mature in my opinion in Spain). I really cannot imagine a scenario that could work with him after last night and the blogs. Im sorry that he wasnt open enough to grow their relationship, to help her get him there. She did write that she put up a wall. Hmm.
    I didn't get that at all from her blog.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3570395;
    Did you read Jillian's blog at people.com? I wish we got to see the crab thing and we even missed their massage and the luau! They always have a good time and they bring a smile to my face.

You can watch their maui massage video on ew.com recap. it is a very cute segment on them.

I can't watch their departure anymore. it was tooo sad. I loved how Reid was just looking into Jillian's eyes the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles;3568438;
    I am hoping he flies off into the sunset in with Jilly and the minister pilot!...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

has anyone seen lincense to wed and if you have do you feel like your watching reid and jillian when you watch that movie?

Closed Thread