Closed Thread
Page 57 of 991 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Just read this on Twitter from July 6. Thought it was interesting.

@WesHaydenBand - Don't believe the adage "any PR is good PR". Yours isn't. Bleech.
    9:42 PM Jul 6th from web
    @jeremycade - u still think it was just a "bad edit" on Wes? He said none of this? From yr "edit" had a lot of respect for you. Surprised
    9:40 PM Jul 6th from web
    @phillyrealtor - Know that you've won many people's hearts. The "Chandler Bing" of the Bachelortte. You are loved!
    9:26 PM Jul 6th from web
    @phillyrealtor - wes=jerk. Big wuss.
    9:21 PM Jul 6th from web

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3567572;
    Maybe she takes one final gamble for their relationship, she cuts him at F3 hoping it is the "Push" he said he needs before he can admit he's in love. Thus, the description says she will cut a guy she truly loves. It is hard on her but she goes through with final dates in Hawaii, hoping Reid will have the time to realize what he has said goodbye too. Maybe the TPTB are in on her gamble and talk with Reid convincing him to give it one more try before it is too late. The day of the final rose ceremony Jillian cuts both Kip & Ed.....
    Reid proposes and sweeps Jillian off her feet and the whole season is explained in the last five minutes.
    i totally love this senario!!
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

FORT Fogey

Just checking in with the Reid camp. I just adore this guy, and his interactions with Jillian are so sweet and real and funny. IMO, if she picks anyone else she is crazy. I will stand by that statement.

FORT Regular

Hi Reid fans! I was rewatching Jill and Reid's one on one time in episode 3...and listen carefully when reid is talking about how he was going to kiss jillian, and juan interrupted them. It's obviously an edit! It's Reid's voice saying "i decided to go in for a kiss..."but it was edited to be "just when i decided to go in for a kiss...". It's someone else's voice that was added to say "just when".

CHANTALEP

It really makes sense to me also, if we take time to read every thing that was said.

FORT Fanatic

Reid proposes and sweeps Jillian off her feet and the whole season is explained in the last five minutes. Even Chris Harrison blogged it has been fun to watch Reid & Jillian's relationship develop. It is one time the audience has been privy to seeing the love story even with a few twists and turns and left out footage and it is brilliant!!!!!!!!! Telling are the deleted hot tub scenes in Spain being left out, maybe they were just too steamy to show and would leave no doubt who was really F1 in her Corazon. Remember the flack Jillian got from the hot tub in Jason's season and her justifying that is what 2 people do when they are in love & her promise to her dad not to do such steamy hot tub scenes on screen this season!!!!
    Luv how you think Luvstruck!
    Thanks for keeping us supplied with 'Happy Thoughts!'

Actually, if/when Reid and Jillian end up together, I think they will be pretty happy that alot of their 'scenes' from the show will end up being 'private'...except for us, of course!

I think it would really help them in the long run that most of their relationship was on the down-low...I think it helped their openness during the show, and puts them way ahead of other 'couples' after the show...I think they are very comfortable with one another!

Quote Originally Posted by celinealicious;3567611;
    i totally love this senario!!
    I like this too! Quite a gamble if Jilly cuts him at F3, but it would explain all the comments about Reid needing a push (or as Jilly said a fire lit under his behind).

I must add that I also love Reid, he honestly seems to have the perfect balance of sexuality and sweetness with a blend of quirk which isn't a bad thing. I'll be very disappointed if Jilly doesn't pick him partly because I believe out of the 3 remaining she's her best shot at forever. If all the crap about Ed isn't true which for Jill's sake I hope it isn't, then I don't think she can go wrong short-term with any of the 3. But I have yet to see in this show a relationship as normal and developing as Reid/Jillian. There is a comfort they have with each other that makes you forget you're watching a tv show. I mean when I watch them I see two people who enjoy learning about each other, two people who are okay with being themselves around each other. I must say something Jilly said last episode got me, she likes the version of herself with Reid. And I agree, the best and most rational Jill shows up around Jill. During all the gf madness in Whistler, she decided to trust the guys after talking to Reid and she seems perfectly comfortable just being her around him.

This is long but I really do hope she picks Reid, if not I might have to move to Philly and find him.

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3568087;
    I must add that I also love Reid, he honestly seems to have the perfect balance of sexuality and sweetness with a blend of quirk which isn't a bad thing. I'll be very disappointed if Jilly doesn't pick him partly because I believe out of the 3 remaining she's her best shot at forever. If all the crap about Ed isn't true which for Jill's sake I hope it isn't, then I don't think she can go wrong short-term with any of the 3. But I have yet to see in this show a relationship as normal and developing as Reid/Jillian. There is a comfort they have with each other that makes you forget you're watching a tv show. I mean when I watch them I see two people who enjoy learning about each other, two people who are okay with being themselves around each other. I must say something Jilly said last episode got me, she likes the version of herself with Reid. And I agree, the best and most rational Jill shows up around Jill. During all the gf madness in Whistler, she decided to trust the guys after talking to Reid and she seems perfectly comfortable just being her around him.

This is long but I really do hope she picks Reid, if not I might have to move to Philly and find him.
    Love your description of Reid! Their relationship does seem natural and I love how they both tease one another and make each other laugh. It's so funny as I have never been so taken with anyone on TV before..he is one of a kind and If he was not taken and I was single, I'd move to Philly myself!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

JMO, at the beginning of this season there was mention Jillian would manipulate the guys this season. She is one smart bachelorette but the guy she wants is one reluctant bachelor . Reid admits to the camera in Spain date that she is hard to say goodbye too and that she has his heart , but has yet to tell her anything this significant. In Hawaii on the volcano he again is telling her everything is happening too fast. Maybe she takes one final gamble for their relationship, she cuts him at F3 hoping it is the "Push" he said he needs before he can admit he's in love. Thus, the description says she will cut a guy she truly loves. It is hard on her but she goes through with final dates in Hawaii, hoping Reid will have the time to realize what he has said goodbye too. She plans to cut both Kip & Ed and go back to her life in Canada if Reid doesn't come through. Maybe the TPTB are in on her gamble and talk with Reid convincing him to give it one more try before it is too late. The day of the final rose ceremony Jillian cuts both Kip & Ed and talks about maybe making the wrong descision in the commercials and it is hard to hear what one of them has to say (probably Ed he is a ladies man and recoginized that Wes was one and fooling Jillian but not him, it takes one to know one.)
    Reid proposes and sweeps Jillian off her feet and the whole season is explained in the last five minutes. Even Chris Harrison blogged it has been fun to watch Reid & Jillian's relationship develop. It is one time the audience has been privy to seeing the love story even with a few twists and turns and left out footage and it is brilliant!!!!!!!!! Telling are the deleted hot tub scenes in Spain being left out, maybe they were just too steamy to show and would leave no doubt who was really F1 in her Corazon. Remember the flack Jillian got from the hot tub in Jason's season and her justifying that is what 2 people do when they are in love & her promise to her dad not to do such steamy hot tub scenes on screen this season!!!!

Even if Reid leaves tonight, as Ahnuld says he will be back.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Closed Thread