Closed Thread
Page 56 of 991 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Today's nuggets of hope for Reid being F1. Just think how you dress to impress the guy you like most!!!!!!On the Spain fantasy dates during the day Jillian wears a yellow tank and jeans to meet Kip, who by the way does not great her with a kiss only a hug. She wears a button down shirt and shorts for Ed, and a button down shirt and shorts for Wes, but she wears a black jersey plunging neck short one piece for Reid. Her evening wear with Kip is a yellow and brown tank skirt combo, for Ed she wears a white sleveless top and black skirt, for Wes she wears a long belted strapless red dress, and for Reid she wears a fun short white strapless dress. I'd wear what she wore for Reid if he was my guy, how about you?????

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3566965;
    Today's nuggets of hope for Reid being F1. Just think how you dress to impress the guy you like most!!!!!!On the Spain fantasy dates during the day Jillian wears a yellow tank and jeans to meet Kip, who by the way does not great her with a kiss only a hug. She wears a button down shirt and shorts for Ed, and a button down shirt and shorts for Wes, but she wears a black jersey plunging neck short one piece for Reid. Her evening wear with Kip is a yellow and brown tank skirt combo, for Ed she wears a white sleveless top and black skirt, for Wes she wears a long belted strapless red dress, and for Reid she wears a fun short white strapless dress. I'd wear what she wore for Reid if he was my guy, how about you?????
    I thought the same thing about her outfits, but we shall see!

FORT Regular

Okay, I was just watching a video, and.. I'm not sure if I can post this here, but I swear that I heard in Reid's voice - I am in love with you more than anything or something to that affect. Whatever he said, it wasn't the same as what Michael said and it wasn't Michael's voice. It was definitely Reid's voice, so what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3566718;

Where is everyone in Reidland today? Hiding out under the bed?
    Yes, tonight is probably going to be quite grim
    but I'm hanging on to my ReidLove until the bitter, but hopefully wonderful, end!!

I'm still here... hanging on to the Reidmobile by the skin of my teeth. I will be relying on our EastCoaster's feeds big time tonight!

I'm here, too, hanging on to the snowmobile with one hand and stuffing my face with whatever comfort food I can find with the other. Just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;3567223;
    I'm still here... hanging on to the Reidmobile by the skin of my teeth. I will be relying on our EastCoaster's feeds big time tonight!
    Yes...eastcoasters..please give us updates!!!

hey Reidsters, I went back to review Reid and Jillian's Spain date. They play special F1 music when they meet at the fountain kissing. I don't think the other guys received special music on their dates.

Also in their helicopter ride in Maui, there is special F1 music too.

Just a thought.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3567435;
    hey Reidsters, I went back to review Reid and Jillian's Spain date. They play special F1 music when they meet at the fountain kissing. I don't think the other guys received special music on their dates.

Also in their helicopter ride in Maui, there is special F1 music too.

Just a thought.
    That maybe a bad sign though.. don't you think they know we know that music bu now?

JMO, at the beginning of this season there was mention Jillian would manipulate the guys this season. She is one smart bachelorette but the guy she wants is one reluctant bachelor . Reid admits to the camera in Spain date that she is hard to say goodbye too and that she has his heart , but has yet to tell her anything this significant. In Hawaii on the volcano he again is telling her everything is happening too fast. Maybe she takes one final gamble for their relationship, she cuts him at F3 hoping it is the "Push" he said he needs before he can admit he's in love. Thus, the description says she will cut a guy she truly loves. It is hard on her but she goes through with final dates in Hawaii, hoping Reid will have the time to realize what he has said goodbye too. She plans to cut both Kip & Ed and go back to her life in Canada if Reid doesn't come through. Maybe the TPTB are in on her gamble and talk with Reid convincing him to give it one more try before it is too late. The day of the final rose ceremony Jillian cuts both Kip & Ed and talks about maybe making the wrong descision in the commercials and it is hard to hear what one of them has to say (probably Ed he is a ladies man and recoginized that Wes was one and fooling Jillian but not him, it takes one to know one.)
    Reid proposes and sweeps Jillian off her feet and the whole season is explained in the last five minutes. Even Chris Harrison blogged it has been fun to watch Reid & Jillian's relationship develop. It is one time the audience has been privy to seeing the love story even with a few twists and turns and left out footage and it is brilliant!!!!!!!!! Telling are the deleted hot tub scenes in Spain being left out, maybe they were just too steamy to show and would leave no doubt who was really F1 in her Corazon. Remember the flack Jillian got from the hot tub in Jason's season and her justifying that is what 2 people do when they are in love & her promise to her dad not to do such steamy hot tub scenes on screen this season!!!!

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre
    hello guys, i just wanted to say that i've read all of the 'important' stuff about Reid (who else) and i feel a little edgy going into to watch tonight’s episode...there's so much said about Reid and his relationship with Jilli, that i don't know what to think anymore. maybe i need to stop reading so many forums and take it as it comes but there is also the not knowing that terrifies me.

of course we have no doubt in our minds that Reid is the best choice for Jilli, but i guess that's just our opinions...i gets me every time (F3 people) are usually the best choices or is it that the producers show us they are the best ones...i don't know, i just know that tonight's show will give us a lot of finality on what's being said....

i just want to say thanks to lisamill36 and others for giving us the inside info you all know

tonight's the night
    Last edited by celinealicious; 07-13-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Closed Thread