Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3645630;
    You're on!
    Come on Avalon...you really wouldn't watch. Not at all...no youtube or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3645633;
    I feel sorry for us if Reid is the next Bachelor....I mean we think we are obsessed NOW?! What's gonna happen when he gets 100% of the air time?!

And god forbid he should pick someone we don't like! Look at how crazy some of us got at just the possiblity of him dating Cosmo host Diana!
    Its going to be a madhouse!
    It was a dark moment on FORT.

I feel like Reid would only ever pick the most awesome girl. And because I feel that way, I refuse to watch him as Bachelor. They always prove me wrong.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3645620;
    Really? Do you really think you are strong enough not to watch Reid.
    I've just been feeling pretty icky that I watch this show at all after this season and last. This one, I definitely picked my moments and ignored the rest.

Let's just say it would be a real test of my personal integrity. Darn it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Javo;3645624;
    We ARE long lost twins! I've watched some of the other seasons on and off (I think I inexplicably watched the entire Matt from London season) but really am not a routine watcher. Two hours of my TV watching life every week usually equals too much time on one TV show! But Reid pulled me in and now I'm hooked! And honestly, I think I'm hooked on Reid, not The Bachelor, so I will be following him wherever he goes next. (Again, let's reiterate, I'm married.) But it's still up in the air if I will follow The Bachelor next season.
    That's so me again! Watched (inexplicably) the Matt season. Will also follow Reid wherever he goes. This season got totally hooked cuz of Reid. (Hubby was nice enuf to watch with me, so that saved me from feeling too guilty sitting there for 2 hours!) AND your quote under your screen name says it all for me, too: "I joined because of Reid."

Nice to meet you, twinsie! Wonder why mom never told me I was adopted?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3645641;
    Come on Avalon...you really wouldn't watch. Not at all...no youtube or anything?
    Nope. I'm so tired of this show ruining the lives of decent people, so if Reid is Bachelor, the chains are off. Click, click, click, click, click.
    - Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3645608;
    Lol! We all sound like drug addicts!

Reid = crack!
    We'll ALL end up on Intervention. Hey, that's an idea Fleiss, make a show about the Reidaholics.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3645654;
    Nope. I'm so tired of this show ruining the lives of decent people, so if Reid is Bachelor, the chains are off. Click, click, click, click, click.
    Oh Avalon, you are so funny. I can't tell you how many times you make me lol. "Click click click...."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3645572;
    I don't want him to do TB either (rather have him do another show and meet a girl on his own) but if he did, I know I'd watch. I don't know how I couldn't be sucked in, even if I tried not to be. I mean, it's REID.

DITTO... In fact, I probably won't watch it unless Reid is on. I don't think I could wade through all of the B.S. that Fleiss puts out there again. They have not made boots that high yet!

I also agree that Jillian is too stubborn to do anything about Reid. I think that she was very frustrated that Reid would not say the "L" word, and gave her a "maybe" as far as a proposal in Hawaii. Her diary comment said something like, 'When people can't take their eyes off of each other, laugh, and kiss all of the time, isn't that falling in love?" I could hear that frustration in her voice and she looked like she had tears in her eyes.

I think that Jillian has set specific goals in her life and, in her mind, nothing and no one is going to stop her from getting them. She has said that she wants a show (like on HGTV) in one of her Canadian interviews. I think that she could redeem herself in a lot of people’s eyes (including her own) if she dumps manipulative Ed, apologizes to Reid, and gives Reid the explanation for her actions that he deserves. Maybe those two could at least be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3645633;
    I feel sorry for us if Reid is the next Bachelor....I mean we think we are obsessed NOW?! What's gonna happen when he gets 100% of the air time?!

And god forbid he should pick someone we don't like! Look at how crazy some of us got at just the possiblity of him dating Cosmo host Diana!
    Its going to be a madhouse! They might as well starting making my straitjacket now!

No, for my own emotional health I need for Reid to not be the Bachelor.

Well, I already know I will end up with a nervous breakdown watching him every week, but I'm willing to risk it. If it's Jake I'm afraid I'll end up with high cholesterol and diabetes just from all the syrup and cheese coming out of his mouth, so that would be hazardous to my health too. A temporary nervous breakdown with Reid is much easier for me.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3645660;
    We'll ALL end up on Intervention. Hey, that's an idea Fleiss, make a show about the Reidaholics.
    On a Reidified 'Intervention' show, they'll ship you off to Reidhab, where you'll just get more Reid.
    - Avalon

Closed Thread