Closed Thread
Page 54 of 991 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

How do we know those screen caps were not from Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3562180;
    If you go back and watch Jillian's PI as her date with Reid was ending, you see her saying something about how she decided not to go to the fantasy suite, but that she and Reid were having such a good time, and they were getting along so well, and then the video breaks away from the interview, and then you HEAR, but not SEE, her say, "I hope I made the right decision". I'm pretty sure that she did not say those words in the same sentence as the first part of the interview, but that it was spliced together to make it seem like they didn't go back to the fantasy suite. What I think happened is that she said the first part, but then she said, "so I decided we'd go back to the fantasy suite to relax, but not stay all night." Then they went to the suite, and they did the hot tub and the robes.

They didn't show the scene because they didn't want to give away the depth of their relation. Pure speculation, to be sure, but I think I'm right.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LLL65;3562153;
    I am fairly new to posting. What screencaps are you refering to? Are you sure they are of Reid? If so why did it sound like they weren't even going back to the Fantasy Suite to talk like Kip did? Any thoughts?
    They are in the SC only thread in the Spoilers & Speculation thread, spread over a few pages I think 12-14... Can't see the guys face but several posters have matched the hairline and general body build to Reid. The stairs where Jilly is standing and the beds in the room and been matched to the EME Fusion in Sevilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuyah;3562315;
    Because, during the episode you even see the key card say EME Fusion and we got pics of the exact place they were at.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3562057;
    Larry. The picture is cute. He is sliding down a slide.
    Thanks.....it is very cute! =)

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3562180;
    If you go back and watch Jillian's PI as her date with Reid was ending, you see her saying something about how she decided not to go to the fantasy suite, but that she and Reid were having such a good time, and they were getting along so well, and then the video breaks away from the interview, and then you HEAR, but not SEE, her say, "I hope I made the right decision". I'm pretty sure that she did not say those words in the same sentence as the first part of the interview, but that it was spliced together to make it seem like they didn't go back to the fantasy suite. What I think happened is that she said the first part, but then she said, "so I decided we'd go back to the fantasy suite to relax, but not stay all night." Then they went to the suite, and they did the hot tub and the robes.

They didn't show the scene because they didn't want to give away the depth of their relation. Pure speculation, to be sure, but I think I'm right.
    I finally went back and watched this and saw and heard the same thing. Very misleading which I hope bodes well for Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuyah;3562315;
    Hey...I sure like the way you're thinking and hopefully you're right. I soooooo much want her to pick Reid as it's so obvious that he truly loves her and because he's so cute and adorable etc. etc.
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

I enjoyed the video posted by cupcake on youtube... i've got my fingers crossed!
    Actions speak louder than words.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by falk25;3563634;
    I enjoyed the video posted by cupcake on youtube... i've got my fingers crossed!
    cupcakes vids always cheer me up!

FORT Newbie

Forgive me if this has already be asked and answered before now, but I'm pretty new to the boards and have not been keeping up on here.

Have any of you attempted to contact Reid or any one of the other guys since the show aired? Specifically, have you tried to email/call/write or request them on facebook or other friend sites? I'm just really curious as to the outcome if so.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by falk25;3563634;
    Hi, falk25. I love your avatar. Where did you get the picture?

Closed Thread